Topic locked

China Open 2011 R1: Who wins ?

Poll ended at 29 Mar 2011

Marco Fu
64%
Judd Trump
36%

Total votes : 14

Re: China Open 2011 R1: Fu vs Trump (Wed 30 March)

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
It soon will be <ok>

I disagree. The way you suck his nutsack at the moment, when his biggest achievement is winning the Championship League, by the time he wins a real tournament, you'll have made sure we're all sick of hearing about him. <laugh>

Snookerfan, you continually re-appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season :roll:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
It soon will be <ok>

I disagree. The way you suck his nutsack at the moment, when his biggest achievement is winning the Championship League, by the time he wins a real tournament, you'll have made sure we're all sick of hearing about him. <laugh>

Snookerfan, you continually re-appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season :roll:

Yeah? Well you smell. Really, Really bad.

Postby Casey

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Fu is on form, masters wasn't all that long ago 2-3 months so :no:

Don't question me

Nice user name. I was at the Doherty v Selby match at the Crucible last year and some guy a few rows back shouted that that very thing at the start of the match <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Casey wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:Fu is on form, masters wasn't all that long ago 2-3 months so :no:

Don't question me

Nice user name. I was at the Doherty v Selby match at the Crucible last year and some guy a few rows back shouted that that very thing at the start of the match <ok>

I was on the other table, and was a bit gutted. I like a bit of Doherty action.

Good to see Ken come out and kiss the floor.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Good to see Ken come out and kiss the floor.

:huh2: :huh2:

WHY ? :redneck:

He hadn't made it to The Crucible the year before, if I remember rightly. And it was just good to see him there, and good to see how much playing at the sport's greatest venue meant to him.

Postby Bourne

7 Fu voters out of 12 :chin: When did that closet door swing open, can't remember there ever being that many Fu fans here ... unless it's just the JT hatahs club on one of their campaigns again :roll:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:7 Fu voters out of 12 :chin: When did that closet door swing open, can't remember there ever being that many Fu fans here ... unless it's just the JT hatahs club on one of their campaigns again :roll:

I vote for Bristol, but did not want to comment really, but hey you've suckered me into a comment here. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:7 Fu voters out of 12 :chin: When did that closet door swing open, can't remember there ever being that many Fu fans here ... unless it's just the JT hatahs club on one of their campaigns again :roll:

you dont have to be a lover or a hater to use common sense <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:

you dont have to be a lover or a hater to use common sense <ok>

Hatah :zzz:

Postby SnookerFan

It didn't ask who was a fan, it asked who didn't we think would win. If Sonny played Ronnie O'Sullivan, I'd root for Sonny, but I'd predict a Ronnie win.

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:

It didn't ask who was a fan, it asked who didn't we think would win. If Sonny played Ronnie O'Sullivan, I'd root for Sonny, but I'd predict a Ronnie win.

But Trump is going to win, we know that, so people are obviously just voting against him because they dislike him. Hatahs :zzz:

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:Bourne. <laugh>

"I don't always say the Judd Trump match is the match of the first round. I'm a neutral."

Look how close the vote is, this match is capturing everyone's imaginations and no-one really has any idea who will win. Not many R1 matches in China you can say that about <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Bourne. <laugh>

"I don't always say the Judd Trump match is the match of the first round. I'm a neutral."

Look how close the vote is, this match is capturing everyone's imaginations and no-one really has any idea who will win. Not many R1 matches in China you can say that about <ok>

You always think Judd Trump captures the imagination. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:But Trump is going to win, we know that, so people are obviously just voting against him because they dislike him. Hatahs :zzz:

Bourne wrote:Look how close the vote is, this match is capturing everyone's imaginations and no-one really has any idea who will win.

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:You should have read the small print, no-one really has any idea who will win *except me !!!

you trying your best to be me but with one small problem your never right <laugh>