Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Semi Final Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

maybe Barry Hearn has his finger on the pulse as we speak and knows whats being said and there will be change....

the Draw for china is on monday so its still early for Barry to change things <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:maybe Barry Hearn has his finger on the pulse as we speak and knows whats being said and there will be change....

the Draw for china is on monday so its still early for Barry to change things <ok>

clutchng at straws :wave: :wave:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:maybe Barry Hearn has his finger on the pulse as we speak and knows whats being said and there will be change....

clutchng at straws :wave: :wave:

no we are taking things for granted Barry has changed a lot this season already.

who is to say he wont do the same with the worlds.

Robbo will be no 1 with Higgins 2 at opposite of the draw but who knows how the others will be placed....its not law its just became a habit how its been done.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Am I missing something, when is the draw for China usually made :chin:

give me more than that ?

this year its this coming monday <ok>

seedings for it isn't made until this week so it couldn't have been made earlier and qualifying starts on Thursday so it cant be much later.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm at my mum's at the moment as no Eurosport, BBC Wales or internet at my place. :-( As I've spent the last six months here, and may be here for some of the final tomorrow, I'm trying to decide whether to watch the evening semi here, or beg the landlord of the pub to put it on after the football tonight. :huh2: :huh:

I wouldn't mind Selby vs Maguire action.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:So how does that make Barry's finger on the pulse :huh:

regarding what you said on the other thread regarding this static way of placing seeds at the crucible <ok>

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:how do you know baz wants to change it

having conversations about tanking would focus his mind about changing it if he reads forums or other WSA Board members reading forums <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:

regarding what you said on the other thread regarding this static way of placing seeds at the crucible <ok>

Ohhhh are they changing the way the seeds are placed ?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

no lol

as far as i know however if he reads snooker island that could be a real possibility after recent tanking threads.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

no lol

as far as i know however if he reads snooker island that could be a real possibility after recent tanking threads.

You're confusing sometimes :rednecksanta:

Postby Roland

Good luck to him.

Griffiths referred to him as the optimistic type. That's not the Darren Morgan we grew to love in the 90s who was perpetually moaning about one thing or another. Just my luck was his general attitude.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Good luck to him.

Griffiths referred to him as the optimistic type. That's not the Darren Morgan we grew to love in the 90s who was perpetually moaning about one thing or another. Just my luck was his general attitude.

strange to consider he never gave the PTC a go