Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Quarter Final Discussion !!!!

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
kostasmad wrote:The best I remember Stevens was in the quarters against Murphy in 2007....That 7-1 session to go in front was tremendous. I said he is going to win it for sure! We all know what happened then....

He went on to win easily? :huh:

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Postby Roland

SnookerFan wrote:
kostasmad wrote:The best I remember Stevens was in the quarters against Murphy in 2007....That 7-1 session to go in front was tremendous. I said he is going to win it for sure! We all know what happened then....

He went on to win easily? :huh:

<laugh>

yes that was the best I'd seen him play too, and the worst the next day

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:OMG

"the voice of welsh snooker,John Evans"
rofl rofl rofl

So, Mark Williams. You've won the Welsh Open... Care to tell us why you were so rubbish for a few years? I mean, for goodness sake, you were down to 80th in the world, weren't you? Mark? Mark, where are you going?

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

So, Mark Williams. You've won the Welsh Open... Care to tell us why you were so rubbish for a few years? I mean, for goodness sake, you were down to 80th in the world, weren't you? Mark? Mark, where are you going?

Painful, I really wouldn't put it past him either. Did he do the post-match last year, I can't remember ?

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Painful, I really wouldn't put it past him either. Did he do the post-match last year, I can't remember ?

"Mark, dammit, I need to know about Ali Carter's piloting license..." <laugh>

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

"Mark, dammit, I need to know about Ali Carter's piloting license..." <laugh>

"Hello, croeso, welcome along to this interview ..."

Postby Mike Highway

Smart wrote:Shirley that guy in the front row is not drinking a can of Fosters lager, it looks like he is...................... :selby:

Aye, shirley not :emu:
To be shir to be shir there's shirley no hope Maguire can beat Williams. Shirley.

:emu:

Postby Bourne

Mike Highway wrote:
Smart wrote:Shirley that guy in the front row is not drinking a can of Fosters lager, it looks like he is...................... :selby:

To be shir to be shir there's shirley no hope Maguire can beat Williams. Shirley.

Top o' dee mornan tee yeez Moike ! :wave: Tis a lovely day tis it not ?

Postby Mike Highway

Bourne wrote:
Mike Highway wrote:

Top o' dee mornan tee yeez Moike ! :wave: Tis a lovely day tis it not ?

Racist

Postby Tubberlad

At the risk of sounding a little stupid, Hearn has now gotten rid of the divider for the Welsh Open as well, interestingly. Is this going to be a change for all tournaments now? Worlds included? I've always hated the divider personally.