Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Quarter Final Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:At the risk of sounding a little stupid, Hearn has now gotten rid of the divider for the Welsh Open as well, interestingly. Is this going to be a change for all tournaments now? Worlds included? I've always hated the divider personally.

Wont be in the Crucible thats a 110% certain the tables are 2 close to each other.

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:At the risk of sounding a little stupid, Hearn has now gotten rid of the divider for the Welsh Open as well, interestingly. Is this going to be a change for all tournaments now? Worlds included? I've always hated the divider personally.

Wont be in the Crucible thats a 110% certain the tables are 2 close to each other.

SCORES

Mark Williams 2-1 Stephen Maguire
Mark Selby 2-0 Graeme Dott

That's what I woul have thought

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
Wild wrote:

SCORES

Mark Williams 2-1 Stephen Maguire
Mark Selby 2-0 Graeme Dott

That's what I woul have thought

it will be interesting to see the set up in china....

that arena has the capability to do what they did in Germany but with 4 tables.

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:To confirm Dotty is off the mark, and having a cuppa tea right now. :)

if Stephen Lee was off the mark it would have left a selby shaped hole in the floor :redneck:

but with Dott its not to bad <ok>