Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Bourne

kostasmad wrote:Thanks guys. Stevens has 10% chances against Higgins...However he is getting close to top-16...A good run in PTC finals, china or WC may bring him there...

Higgins in top-form could blow him away but he has been below-par this week so I give Stevens a sniff <ok>

Postby GJ

Friday February 18

1pm
Mark Williams v Hendry / Maguire
Mark Selby v Dott / Robertson

7pm
John Higgins v Stevens / Day
Ali Carter v Allen / Ding

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:Too bad Hendo, you should have left that black at 140, a QF was more important here :wave: :huh2:

Not sure about that. Not at this stage anyway.

I think any chance of him winning the match went with that re-spotted black.

Still, if you had of said at the start of the tournament he would make a 147 and lose in round 2 I would have bitten your hand off :excited: :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Too bad Hendo, you should have left that black at 140, a QF was more important here :wave: :huh2:

i just think he is hit or miss missing his first long pot after the 147 confused him :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:Dotty for the World Title this year?

:D

sonny said Trump would win a major tournament during 2007/2008 season on the back of his one and only crucible match so take what he sais with a dolop of salt :D

Postby GJ

win win for me tonight

robbo wins im happy , robbo loses he cant play higgins, ronnie or williams till the world final

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:Dotty for the World Title this year?

:D

sonny said Trump would win a major tournament during 2007/2008 season on the back of his one and only crucible match so take what he sais with a dolop of salt :D

thanks wild

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:win win for me tonight

robbo wins im happy , robbo loses he cant play higgins, ronnie or williams till the world final

Dott will maintain his 100% Crucible quarter final success rate against him im afraid :john: