Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Sickpotter

SnookerFan wrote:Collecting trophies isn't the name of the game. FACT!

:huh:

That's just a silly statement. Certainly it's not the name of the game per say but it's definitely the goal of all professional players.

Postby SnookerFan

Sickpotter wrote:

That's just a silly statement. Certainly it's not the name of the game per say but it's definitely the goal of all professional players.

Okay, badly phrased. What I meant to say was that when it comes to ranking position, it doesn't take into account trophies won. Which is why Hendry was world number one, but won buck all.

I didn't mean it wasn't or shouldn't be each players goal.

Postby Wildey

Sickpotter wrote:

its a tongue in cheak coment from snookerfan SNOOKER is officially the name of the game :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:

its a tongue in cheak coment from snookerfan SNOOKER is officially the name of the game :redneck:

It wasn't actually, but I must confess I did think of putting that up as the reason. rofl

Postby Wildey

he is so deadly at the moment.....cope has had a chance but not taking them you just cant afford to play sloppy against mark in this form.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:What's the BBC Wales snooker schedule for Saturday?

Sat 19 Feb

BBC 1 Wales 1.00pm-4.00pm
BBC 2 Wales 4.00pm-4.30pm
BBC 2 Wales 7.00pm-9.30pm
BBC 2 Wales 11.20pm-12.05am (Highlights)

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:There is a guy in the audience with a couple of teeth missing, wearing a I LOVE TOFFEE t-shirt. Is Witz in Newport........ :chin:

rofl rofl rofl