Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

buck OFF YOU IDIOTIC pin ends

Load of bucking bullocks prats <doh>

Ball in hand anywhere on the table is the worst rule ever in any cuesport period.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:buck OFF YOU IDIOTIC pin ends

Ball in hand anywhere on the table is the worst rule ever in any cuesport period.

joke rule mate i agree

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:buck OFF YOU IDIOTIC pin ends

joke rule mate i agree

instead of playing for a win the mindset would get more negative and play for a snooker then other player cant afford to play skilfully in getting out of snookers they will have to hit and hope.

it would totally ruin snooker.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:and say its a real tough snooker and they just miss it first time , they dont get a 2nd chance

<doh>

absalutly taking the skill element out of getting out of snookers whitch lets be honest here thats the name of the game <doh>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:and say its a real tough snooker and they just miss it first time , they dont get a 2nd chance

<doh>

absalutly taking the skill element out of getting out of snookers whitch lets be honest here thats the name of the game <doh>

spot on :ahh:

terry normally takes sense he must have had a brain fart <laugh> :tvrky:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:

<doh>

spot on :ahh:

terry normally takes sense he must have had a brain fart <laugh> :tvrky:

im all for them to try it in a invitational then i can point out how thick they are when they fall on their head <ok>

Postby GJ

I have seen so many false dawns with matthew but if he can continue to cue like this he can beat most top 16 players

<cool> :D

Postby Witz78

Glad to hear some Welshmen talking sense today!
Joke Walden earlier.
Stevens 3-1 up v Hamilton and suddenly hes a major force again, get real guys. Hes had more false dawns than someone on the dole with a broken alarm clock.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:Glad to hear some Welshmen talking sense today!
Joke Walden earlier.
Stevens 3-1 up v Hamilton and suddenly hes a major force again, get real guys. Hes had more false dawns than someone on the dole with a broken alarm clock.

i mentioned his previous false dawns so keep up

<doh>