Topic locked

Re: Booked some tickets today!

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:congrats :)

Just booked myself into one of the *ahem* 5 star hotels that Newport has to offer. But I got to concentrate on being at The Masters first.

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:Oh I am all for giving praise where praise is due. :selby:

Have you booked your train tickets yet....................... :chin:

No. I booked cheapo coach tickets. <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
HugoDrax wrote:congrats on the cheapo coach tickets :)

:D :D :D

£13 return to Victoria.

the petrol would cost more than that, but I guess you will have fellow passengers also having paid £13 too.................... :wave:

Is that with NationalExpress or CheapoCoaches_to_Newport.com ................................ :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HugoDrax wrote:congrats on the cheapo coach tickets :)

:D :D :D

£13 return to Victoria.

the petrol would cost more than that, but I guess you will have fellow passengers also having paid £13 too.................... :wave:

Is that with NationalExpress or CheapoCoaches_to_Newport.com ................................ :chin:

National Express. I wonder if I could've got cheaper if I booked megabus. I'll look. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to go too cheap. They might expect me to drive for any cheaper then that. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Not yet. I've had to book them somewhat blind. But then it is sit where you want, and you get a choice of two matches.

Come on Monday, say hello to me.

Postby jadechelsea

SnookerFan wrote:Not yet. I've had to book them somewhat blind. But then it is sit where you want, and you get a choice of two matches.

thank you it will be cool to see you are we still having some chips or are you having salad ;)

Postby SnookerFan

jadechelsea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Not yet. I've had to book them somewhat blind. But then it is sit where you want, and you get a choice of two matches.

thank you it will be cool to see you are we still having some chips or are you have salad ;)

It's a tough one. I might need to be thinking of it between then and now.

Postby SnookerFan

jadechelsea wrote:<laugh> i am going to have a big portion of chips with salt and vinegar

Come up Monday or Tuesday, find me. I'll be the fat dude in the snooker T-Shirt. There's a chip shop right by the venue, we'll go and stuff our face. I'll teach you a thing or two about snooker.

Postby jadechelsea

SnookerFan wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:<laugh> i am going to have a big portion of chips with salt and vinegar

Come up Monday or Tuesday, find me. I'll be the fat dude in the snooker T-Shirt. There's a chip shop right by the venue, we'll go and stuff our face. I'll teach you a thing or two about snooker.

yh i was thinking of going monday or tuesday i will say when i have got the tickets.cool that sounds good and jake will be there too (random05) and my other brother george :D

Postby SnookerFan

jadechelsea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

yh i was thinking of going monday or tuesday i will say when i have got the tickets.cool that sounds good and jake will be there too (random05) and my other brother george :D

I'm not buying them all chips. bucking hell. <laugh>

Postby jadechelsea

SnookerFan wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I'm not buying them all chips. intercoursing hell. <laugh>

no thats ok we will all buy are own chips :)

Postby SnookerFan

Any of you guys going to be in London next week? I have a spare ticket going for the Stephen Hendry game. Free of charge.

Postby randam05

sorry we would love too, but at school, college..plus its a long way for one match, good luck finding someone else. Thanks.

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:sorry we would love too, but at school, college..plus its a long way for one match, good luck finding someone else. Thanks.

<ok> No probs. It's a pain in the bottom being on a Wednesday. Everybody is at work. I had a similar situation for Mark Selby vs Mark King. Found a replacement in 10 minutes.

Postby SnookerFan

jadechelsea wrote:we are going to buy the tickets when we now what top 16 are playing on what day :D

If you're local to the venue, you might as well.

Postby randam05

Not local, but the most local snooker is too us..GRR makes me angry that wales is the closest snooker tournament to us, which is still over 2 hours..

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Not local, but the most local snooker is too us..GRR makes me angry that wales is the closest snooker tournament to us, which is still over 2 hours..

I know the feeling. I have to commute on train to The Masters. Which is why I was desperate to be back in Croydon, it cuts at least half an hour off my journey.