Topic locked

Re: German Masters Final Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
onlyevertonjon wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
personally i thought it was the biggest injustice on German soil since 1967 when Leslie Grantham got sent down for murder :mood:

<laugh>

<laugh> <laugh> rofl rofl Best line of the night.

his best line is what hes put up his nose to make him talk crap <ok>

nah that was the rest of the boys before the football yday, sod that crap though, ill stick to the drink <ok>

Postby Wildey

Great Final the best Final of the season it had everything and Well played Mark Williams on winning 9-7 <ok>

Postby Roland

Well played Mark Williams. He played the best snooker all week so it's the right winner.

Gutted for Selby but it's more experience for his next final which won't be too far around the corner. Selby's positional play when in the balls has let him down this week. The fact he's nearly won the event when not playing at his best will be encouraging. He's always chasing though isn't he, Selby? Always the odd frame behind in big matches and having to play catch up. You rarely see him having to defend a lead.

Postby jojo

williams is back make no mistake about it i would say him and higgins are clear favourites for the world title with robertson ding ronnie and selby the next batch of favourites

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:williams is back make no mistake about it i would say him and higgins are clear favourites for the world title with robertson ding ronnie and selby the next batch of favourites

It'll be interesting to see how Ronnie does at The Crucible. That'll tell us how much interest he has left for the game.

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:williams is back make no mistake about it i would say him and higgins are clear favourites for the world title with robertson ding ronnie and selby the next batch of favourites

the Current WC will win it again this year mark my words

:bowdown: :D <cool> :D :D :D

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:

I forgot who won it last year now. :huh:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:the snozefest has started on bbc 1

:zzz:

Which is what?

super bowl :zzz:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:

all robbo bashers try to block it out so its understandable

;)

Postby SnookerFan

Good to see Mark win another ranker, despite being a shorter tournament. I want him to win The Welsh Open now. His home patch, and winning back to back rankers. Mark Williams is a beautiful man. :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Which is what?

Oh yeah, that is rubbish. American Football has got to be the worst sport ever devised. Though, I've been to Wisconsin, so I knew a guy who was a massive Green Bay Packers fan. So I hope they win. But it is a thoroughly rubbish sport.

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:

all robbo bashers try to block it out so its understandable

;)

Robbo? :huh: :huh2:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Which is what?

Oh yeah, that is rubbish. American Football has got to be the worst sport ever devised. Though, I've been to Wisconsin, so I knew a guy who was a massive Green Bay Packers fan. So I hope they win. But it is a thoroughly rubbish sport.

its as rubbish as

baseball
basketball

all american sports :zzz:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Williams getting emotional. Never seen him like this before. Well done Mark J! Great victory.

just a great venue and Great crowd its very humbeling that in a debut Season that crowd came out to suport the event....

Germany is here and here to stay <ok>

Postby Roland

SnookerFan wrote:Good to see Mark win another ranker, despite being a shorter tournament. I want him to win The Welsh Open now. His home patch, and winning back to back rankers. Mark Williams is a beautiful man. :bowdown:

:chin:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Which is what?

its as rubbish as

baseball
basketball

all american sports :zzz:

it beats Aussie Rules though :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:

its as rubbish as

baseball
basketball

all american sports :zzz:[/quote]

No, American Football is toilet facility. Granted, none of them are much cop, but American Football is about as desirable as having your sausage removed by a blunt saw. It's supposed to be four 15 minute quarters, but they stop start so much it takes 8 hours to play it.

Postby PLtheRef

2 143 CASE
3 128 VODKADIET
4 118 SUNDAYGIRL
5 113 SMART
6 112 PLTHEREF
7 112 THECLEAVER criteria2
8 108 BOURNE
9 108 ALEX0PAUL criteria1
10 107 JADE
11 107 KOSTASMAD criteria2
12 103 RANDAM
103 JOHNMBE criteria 2
93 SONNY
62 GER147
46 GJ
32 ROCKETRON

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:Williams getting emotional. Never seen him like this before. Well done Mark J! Great victory.

just a great venue and Great crowd its very humbeling that in a debut Season that crowd came out to suport the event....

Germany is here and here to stay <ok>

I think the fact he came straight back from the UK means a lot as well.

Selby shouldn't get too down on himself though. He looked gutted but took it well. I think he'll win his next final and the one after that, and the one after that etc