Topic locked

Re: German Masters Final Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

im watching west ham v birmingham and chelsea v liverpool

Postby Wildey

its been the Best Season that i can Remember and Dont forget im a Hendry Fan and hes not been involved.

Normally in a Final i like to get 100% Behind a player it gives it a extra Buzz. But in this Final i cant do that its 50/50 for me so i cant get behind one or the other however that Extra Buzz is Still there because nobody can be Favorite before hand its who takes their chances and i expect a close match and the Winner puting down a MARKer for the remaining of the season with a Fitting Climax to a Great Event.

Shoot Out ?? What Shootout <ok>

Postby Wildey

jadechelsea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching Selby vs Williams. Liverpool and Chelsea = :bird:

Football :stir: :wild2: :rude: :bs: :zzz:

glad you got that off ur chest <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching Selby vs Williams. Liverpool and Chelsea = :bird:

Football :stir: :wild2: :rude: :bs: :zzz:

glad you got that off ur chest <laugh>

She's a bit old to be talking about her chest.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:I would be happy for either man to win.

<ok> me 2

ive gone for selby in prediction so he will probably win then :redneck:

Postby jojo

this should be a fascinating match up both players intelligent players and have different styles of play williams an attacking but low risk player whereas selby the tactician who can also make long pots and have big breaks i just hope this is a close match

i can see it going either way to be honest but the match up is great although both players have different styles they play an uncannily similar game just different ways

if both palyers play near their best we in for a treat

Postby Casey

Fair play Wild boy, you predicted that Williams and Selby would both get to the final :bowdown:

It looks like I'm in line for a distant second :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:this should be a fascinating match up both players intelligent players and have different styles of play williams an attacking but low risk player whereas selby the tactician who can also make long pots and have big breaks i just hope this is a close match

i can see it going either way to be honest but the match up is great although both players have different styles they play an uncannily similar game just different ways

if both palyers play near their best we in for a treat

Agreed. Selby will try to tie Williams up in knots, hoping he can edge the scrappy frames and take the win. Mark will be interested in opening it up and winning it with superior break-building. It'll be interesting. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

My mum is doing the Sunday Roast for 1pm. :wild2: I'm going to have to get a bit of live pause action going with the snooker. Fast forward through the adverts, and mid-session interval.

Postby Wildey

jadechelsea wrote:I cant believe that Selby is number 4 in the rankings now

the Rankings is a bit complicated he will be provisional No 4 but if he wins today he will be the Official no 4....

ive just complicated it even more rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I asked the dog who she thought was going to win the snooker.

2 white dog rubbish for Selby and 1 for williams <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:What do we think of the trophy? Bit strange looking,

i think the same way wales is well known for Slate

ie

Germany has a big Plastic industry

so its reflected in the trophy <ok>

Postby Bourne

That's plastic ? :? You'd think they could afford something a bit more upmarket <laugh> That said, I like how unique it is, it's memorable compared to some dull 'cups' you get in other sports :zzz:

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:What do we think of the trophy? Bit strange looking,

Looks like something i would make in technology in year 9 on the laser cutter with a piece of clear acrylic thats scracthed cause its been left on the side for a while.