Topic locked

Re: German Masters Final Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

Can't blame Selby for taking on the blue, if it goes in he wins the frame. A calculated risk... and Williams has missed.

Postby Smart

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Smart wrote:You said he does not tell the truth. You know the truth do you, the exact truth, 100% truth. I know someone who was at Hillsborough, the other tragedy .....................and he was mentally scarred by it, very badly indeed. BUT you obviously would know the truth......................

tell us about your pro snooker career, that should use up 2 minutes :wave:

Nice one Smart. I always thought you were a feeble small minded bucking idiot. Thanks for proving me right.

Small minded............................. <laugh>

If you say so, and you are worldly wise and big and bad and fuckin success personified. Yeah - I just seen a pig fly past the window, dont get many round this way. :wave:

Tell us about your snooker career...........................go on :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:Look at the size of the crowd :bowdown:

For once World Snooker might turn a profit from ticket sales :redneck:

If Germany can keep crowds like this coming in then they should get a major. With so many tournaments these days the tour should have a 4th major.

and what a match to showcase the sport <ok>

Postby GJ

this torres transfer has caused bad blood between chelsea and liverpool fans it seems

Postby Roland

Casey wrote:Who are you pulling for Sonny?

I just want a good final with both keeping this standard up to the end. I will be delighted for whoever wins it. I'm kinda thinking I'd like Selby to get a title under his belt so he can move on.

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:I'm reading Kenny Dalglish autobiography and its a great read. :)

id recommend this one, after youve finished Kennys book <ok>

I will bear that in mind. <ok>

"Ello Princess" :idea:

It covers all the hard hitting issues from Leslies time and career :bowdown: from his time spent in prison for the accidental murder of a German taxi driver whilst serving in the Army :john: the immense fame he had in the late 80s playing Den <cool> his memorable spell in Fort Boyard :idea: his dramatic return to Eastenders :cracker: the disgraceful newspaper webcam sting that led to Den being killed off a 2nd time :bs: and Leslies plans for the future :clap:

Strongly recommended <ok>

Postby Casey

This final makes me laugh even harder at Carter's comments about the PL He reckons he should be in there because he won the Shanghai Masters. What a weird thing to say.

Players guaranteed a spot -

Ronnie Defending champ
Higgins - UK Champ
Robbo - Aussie audience + World Open
Ding - Masters
Championship league winner

Now also consider Williams + Selby will also have a ranking event under their belt tonight with the Welsh, China and Worlds to go. Then I would imagine the world number 1 will get an invite if not one of the above.

Carter = <doh>

Postby Roland

4-4 would be fair

if Williams makes the most of this chance then from Selby's point of view it's come down to a long blue and long dead weight red, both of which were very difficult and very close to going in.

5-3 to Williams looks most likely now.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:This final makes me laugh even harder at Carter's comments about the PL He reckons he should be in there because he won the Shanghai Masters. What a weird thing to say.

Players guaranteed a spot -

Ronnie Defending champ
Higgins - UK Champ
Robbo - Aussie audience + World Open
Ding - Masters
Championship league winner

Now also consider Williams + Selby will also have a ranking event under their belt tonight with the Welsh, China and Worlds to go. Then I would imagine the world number 1 will get an invite if not one of the above.

Carter = <doh>

yes Carter way off at the moment