Topic locked

Re: German Masters Last 16 Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Typical Hendry.

Whens he last produced a top drawer performance and win against a player higher in the rankings than him?

you dont know what your talking about wally yes he could have taken it to 4-4 but credit where credits due your Faves would have been Blown to smitherines the way Selby played today so if you dont know whats what SHUT THE buck UP goof <doh>

i didnt see the match to be fair, some of us have a job :D

anyway, back to my point, regardless of how well Selby played the question was when did Hendry beat a player above him?

Im honestly struggling to remember?

ive seen him playing far worst and won 5-0 ive seen him play milessssssssssss worst and took 6 frames off Mark Williams and beat Jimmy White <ok>

its all about winning at the end of the day though. Better to play below par and win than play well and lose <ok>

PS- you still aint answered the question :no:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Hendry played better and more consistently than I've seen him for a long time.
You will hear what he had to say about it as soon as the post-match is made available.

thank you monique <ok>

you could say breaking off cost him that match.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
i didnt see the match to be fair, some of us have a job :D

anyway, back to my point, regardless of how well Selby played the question was when did Hendry beat a player above him?

ive seen him playing far worst and won 5-0 ive seen him play milessssssssssss worst and took 6 frames off Mark Williams and beat Jimmy White <ok>

its all about winning at the end of the day though. Better to play below par and win than play well and lose <ok>

ill turn it on it head When was the last time Ebdon beat a player playing in Form because he certainly didn't in Reaching the World Open semi <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

ill turn it on it head When was the last time Ebdon beat a player playing in Form because he certainly didn't in Reaching the World Open semi <ok>[/quote]

Shanghai Masters R1 - He beat Robertson 5-4 in his first match since winning the WORLD TITLE <doh>

Masters R1 - he was ill but still overcame Carter (a ranking event winner this season) 6-5 <ok>

u wanting anymore?

anyway, answer the bleeding question :wild2:

Postby Wildey

7pm

Ricky Walden v Stephen Maguire
Dominic Dale v Mark Williams
Joe Perry v Ali Carter
Marco Fu w/o John Higgins

TV Match Dale v Williams

Postby Wildey

witz

Robbo or Carter did not play a fraction compared to Selby today in those matches <doh>

poor from both and you think thats a answer <doh> <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:witz

Robbo or Carter did not play a fraction compared to Selby today in those matches <doh>

there recent instances of Ebdon beating players in form and ranked higher than him.

So basically if anyone beats Hendry they play well

but

if Ebdon beats anyone they must have played crap <doh> <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:7pm

Joe Perry v Ali Carter

TV Match Dale v Williams

Loving the TV match. Pity I'll spend most of the time watching the rugby. I need two TVs in one room, like Grandad in Only Fools.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

Joe Perry v Ali Carter

TV Match Dale v Williams

Loving the TV match. Pity I'll spend most of the time watching the rugby. I need two TVs in one room, like Grandad in Only Fools.

rugger bugger :limp:

Grandad Trotter :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

to be fair Walden - Maguire should be the TV match

whats the obession with picking whoever the biggest name regardless of who hes playing when theres more attractive evenly matches clashes on offer.

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:

Joe Perry v Ali Carter

TV Match Dale v Williams

That dream could soon be a reality, you can do what ever you want in your new place ;)

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:

Joe Perry v Ali Carter

TV Match Dale v Williams

That dream could soon be a reality, you can do what ever you want in your new place ;)

Postby Witz78

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Joe Perry v Ali Carter

TV Match Dale v Williams

i dont want to know what yous 2 will be getting up to behind closed doors thanks :D

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Alex0paul WC wrote:
GJ wrote:come on dale

He'd like that

Bet your right hand was soar going so close to your accum 'coming' up. Must have got a right working over. What were you planning on doing with the £163G? Your left hand?

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:witz

there recent instances of Ebdon beating players in form and ranked higher than him.

So basically if anyone beats Hendry they play well

but

if Ebdon beats anyone they must have played crap <doh> <doh>

SAIS THE MAN THAT BRANDED TRUMP A JOKE FOR LOSING TO HENDRY YESTERDAY <doh>

Postby Wildey

Williams looks good and could get to no 1 on the cut off point rankings at pro snooker blog if he wins the tournament.

Postby GJ

fair play if he does i would rather robbo win back to back world titles than being number 1 through consistent quarters and semi's

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:fair play if he does i would rather robbo win back to back world titles than being number 1 through consistent quarters and semi's

Yeh i agree mate, nothing worse than someone being number 1 without winning anything <ok>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:fair play if he does i would rather robbo win back to back world titles than being number 1 through consistent quarters and semi's

Yeh i agree mate, nothing worse than someone being number 1 without winning anything <ok>

:rude: :rude: :rude:

rofl

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Hendon just backing up the Seifer theory that Ronnie, Higgins and Williams emerging at the same......................

yes but hendry would have limited them to 1 each had he turned pro at the same time ......lucky lucky boys <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
GJ wrote:come on dale

He'd like that

Bet your right hand was soar going so close to your accum 'coming' up. Must have got a right working over. What were you planning on doing with the £163G? Your left hand?

Got drunk. Im gutted as I never thought id get that close to it.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:The matches are a bit dull tonight

im enjoying watching williams play just so relaxed but hes on a different planet to the space man.