Topic locked

Re: German Masters Wild Card and Last 32 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Noel

Wild wrote:
Dave H said...
Coverage tonight was planned but has been cancelled for technical reasons

:chin:

"Technical" reasons? In Germany? Ya right.

More likely someone forgot to pay someone enough so they could show a proper backdrop
by renting enough fans to fill the venue.

=oP

Noel

Postby Monique

OK guys. I'm in Berlin and I'm in the media room. I certainly intend to take pictures from tonight's matches, particularly from the main match: Jack vs Luca. I will try to publish on Facebook as it goes and provide the link to the album here.
I've spoken with Brandon Parker and they only were allowed in the venue yesterday. That's short run considering all that needs to be sorted, including for telly. Technical reasons = short of time in fact. The cameramen are here, including the legend Duncan. They are having briefings with the local crews, Mike Ganley, Rolf Kalb and the refs as I write this.

There certainly are cameras in the venue by now as you will see in the pictures I will upload shortly.

Postby GJ

great organisation skills

If it was another man in charge he would be getting stick from all sides .......

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:great organisation skills

If it was another man in charge he would be getting stick from all sides .......

You love a subtle dig at Hearn whenever you can (which is not very often these days :bowdown: )

Get over the fact you were against him getting into power and accept you (and others) were totally wrong <doh>

Im sure this cockerel up has nowt to do with Hearn anyway, hes the WSA top dog, the WPSBA are meant to be dealing with all the admin, day to day issues, tournament running etc so if someone has to get the blame then i know whose head im putting on the block :chin:

MIKE GANLEY :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:EUROSPORT OR THE TOURNAMENT ORGANISERS
WHICHEVER OF YOU DECIDED TO PUT TRUMP VS HENDRY ON THE CARPARK YOU ARE ABSOLUTE bucking IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Crucible,Germany,Car Park on top of the Roof upside down like Bats the Result will be the same....

Hendry wins again Wild throws eggs on faces <ok> :redneck:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:EUROSPORT OR THE TOURNAMENT ORGANISERS
WHICHEVER OF YOU DECIDED TO PUT TRUMP VS HENDRY ON THE CARPARK YOU ARE ABSOLUTE intercoursing IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Crucible,Germany,Car Park on top of the Roof upside down like Bats the Result will be the same....

Hendry wins again Wild throws eggs on faces <ok> :redneck:

Don't know why you're celebrating, Hendo might have played his last match in front of the TV cameras. :|

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:great organisation skills

You love a subtle dig at Hearn whenever you can (which is not very often these days :bowdown: )

Get over the fact you were against him getting into power and accept you (and others) were totally wrong <doh>

Im sure this cockerel up has nowt to do with Hearn anyway, hes the WSA top dog, the WPSBA are meant to be dealing with all the admin, day to day issues, tournament running etc so if someone has to get the blame then i know whose head im putting on the block :chin:

MIKE GANLEY :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2:

of course it has nothing to do with Hearn christ he is one man he cant be there with his screw driver and drill set putting things right for the Broadcast........These things happen christ did i just say that :? but its true

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Hmm, if its not on eursport because the cameras arent set up does that mean it wont be on fromsport like it says it will ?

looks like there wont be coverage at all its Live Scoring For us tonight mate <ok>

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:Hmm, if its not on eursport because the cameras arent set up does that mean it wont be on fromsport like it says it will ?

looks like there wont be coverage at all its Live Scoring For us tonight mate <ok>

:sad: :sad: :sad: thanks for replying..but if it does come on can someone tell me please :D

Postby Wildey

Latest Scores

Jack Lisowski 1-1 Luca Brecel
Anthony Hamilton 0-0 Pavel Leyk
Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon 0-1 Tomasz Skalski
Nigel Bond 0-1 Stefan Kasper
Joe Swail 1-0 Hans Blanckaert

Brecel levels the score