Topic locked

Re: German Masters Wild Card and Last 32 Discussion !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Latest Scores

Jack Lisowski 1-1 Luca Brecel
Anthony Hamilton 0-0 Pavel Leyk
Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon 0-1 Tomasz Skalski
Nigel Bond 0-1 Stefan Kasper
Joe Swail 1-0 Hans Blanckaert

Brecel levels the score

The reigning Shootout champion conceeds a shock frame to the friendly ghost.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 03 Feb 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Bourne

ProSnookerBlog Matt
"What with Ronnie and a world champion who's lost his passport, what chance have you got?" said Hearn
44 seconds ago

You see his point, there's only so much Hearn can do. Hopefully Germany will put up a cracking show this week and we can have some more good news for the sport.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:ProSnookerBlog Matt
"What with Ronnie and a world champion who's lost his passport, what chance have you got?" said Hearn
44 seconds ago

You see his point, there's only so much Hearn can do. Hopefully Germany will put up a cracking show this week and we can have some more good news for the sport.

absalutly players has to take responsibility here its a proffesion now lets see some proof of that and act professional.

Postby Bourne

GJ it's not the first time that Robbo has messed up his preparation for a match/tournament, not even the second or third time, it's a habit and he needs to snap out of it asap.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:saint hearn never makes a mistake does he <laugh>

Losing your passport is a common thing

not if you a profesional.

the 2 things you need more than anything as a pro snooker player is your cue and passport everything else can be baught or borrowed last minute.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:GJ it's not the first time that Robbo has messed up his preparation for a match/tournament, not even the second or third time, it's a habit and he needs to snap out of it asap.

1 incident in the rubbish clock event hardly means numerous occassions mate

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:What about the comments on PSB that Ronnie confirmed last night at the Jimmy exhibition match in Blackburn that hes playing in the Legends event in Guernsey this weekend.

Throw the book at him i say.

If that's true then christ <doh> Impossible to call him a full-time pro anymore.

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:GJ it's not the first time that Robbo has messed up his preparation for a match/tournament, not even the second or third time, it's a habit and he needs to snap out of it asap.

1 incident in the poo clock event hardly means numerous occassions mate

Twice in PL and once at the UK are the times I can think of.

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:saint hearn never makes a mistake does he <laugh>

Losing your passport is a common thing

not if you a profesional.

the 2 things you need more than anything as a pro snooker player is your cue and passport everything else can be baught or borrowed last minute.

Im not bothered..getting bored of them lot..I am rooting for dale, swail, hamilton and bond in this tournament..they are my favourite players outside the top 16 by a long way. They are great characters, getting old, and the game means a lot to them :) I always support them four if theyre against the favourites as I like them a lot. There aint many others outside the top 16 i like apart from doherty, davis, and trump

Postby Wildey

http://snookerscene.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... sters.html

Dave Hendon has explained whats going on he just cant hack it as a Pro at the moment but hes ok playing fun things......

He will have to be discaplined but what use would a fine be and worst than that you cant really ban him either lol

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:

1 incident in the poo clock event hardly means numerous occassions mate

Twice in PL and once at the UK are the times I can think of.

he could do worse than take a leaf out of this guys book whos in Germany long before his match <ok>

Image :clap:

a true professional and a credit to the sport :bowdown:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:Jack Lisowski Beats Luca Brecel 5-2 goes on to meet Ricky Walden tomorrow at 7pm GMT, 8pm in Europe.

Jack <cool> I have a feeling i'm going to win this tournament, just a hunch I haven't had it since the GP in 2009 tbh. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Latest Scores

Jack Lisowski 5-2 Luca Brecel
Anthony Hamilton 5-1 Pavel Leyk
Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon 4-2 Tomasz Skalski
Nigel Bond 5-2 Stefan Kasper
Joe Swail 5-0 Hans Blanckaert

Postby Wildey

dont ask me to say his name but that Biggggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggggggggg nameeeeeeeeeeeeee is almost through to play his first Last 32 Match against Dott tomorrow afternoon 2pm GMT

he needs the brown for a 5-2 win

Postby Wildey

Wild wrote:dont ask me to say his name but that Biggggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggggggggg nameeeeeeeeeeeeee is almost through to play his first Last 32 Match against Dott tomorrow afternoon 2pm GMT

Spoke 2 Soon

TT 4-3 Skalski

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:dont ask me to say his name but that Biggggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggggggggg nameeeeeeeeeeeeee is almost through to play his first Last 32 Match against Dott tomorrow afternoon 2pm GMT

jinxer :wild2:

TT hater <doh>

u must be a Skalski fanboy :limp:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

jinxer :wild2:

TT hater <doh>

u must be a Skalski fanboy :limp:

ohhhhh i follow skalski on twitter :redneck:

Postby Witz78

Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon - Some brief facts

Favourite sporting event outwith snooker - Isle of Man TT
Favoutite sweets - Tic Tacs
Favourite band - Ting Tings
Favourite ferry company - Townsend Thorsen
Favourite drink - TT (i heard you the first time......)