Stephen Hendry
44%
Judd Trump
56%

Total votes : 16

Re: European Masters 2010 R1: Hendry vs Trump

Postby Bourne

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Bourne wrote:Hendry misses long balls, short balls, fat balls, thin balls ...

Quality. <laugh>
Just don't say it about 'The Great One'. :)

Trump doesn't miss balls :evilgrin:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:
Bourne wrote:Hendry misses long balls, short balls, fat balls, thin balls ...

Quality. <laugh>
Just don't say it about 'The Great One'. :)

Trump doesn't miss balls :evilgrin:

Put a price up then on him & I'll back him. Might back him tomorrow too...... :chin:
Can you put a price up please?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:It must be his immense recent form that makes you so sure :wave:

no

Judd trump is custom made for stephen Hendry.....

hendrys main weakness is long potting with the amount of long pots trump will miss and let him bang in the balls it wont be a issue.

thats why Mark Joyce beat him in the UK I bet and thats how hes not making the strides he should in the game.

just cant wait to rub your faces right in the poo on thursday.

Hendry misses long balls, short balls, fat balls, thin balls ... Trump is FEARLESS and isn't afraid of a big name like Hendry, all the pressure will be on the old man who's fighting for his place in the top 16 and that will play on his mind and JT will turn the screw. <ok>

trump is chicken the only fearless thing about him he goes out with that stupid hairstyle <doh>

what part of hes a crap player in every aspect of the game at top level you cant quite understand ???

Stephen will be showing the world how he will never be able to cut the mustard AT THIS LEVEL on thursday and i will be rubbing your nose in the rubbish like never before MATE <ok>

Postby Bourne

Hendry hasn't cut it at this level for about 3 years now <laugh> Upward curve vs downward curve mate, never before in Hendo's career has his confidence been this shot. I don't like to see it because he's a legend of the game but it's up to him figure a way out to stop the rot and he won't be given any room to breathe let alone think on this occasion by JT <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:4/6 (bet365)
1.7 (betfair)

Depends where you're accounted up ?

Sorry mate, I was on about your virtual thread so I could back him on there both for the match & outright. When I look at them odds, I'll be able to work out my bets both on yours, & down my local bookies. Because if Judd Trump does beat him well, it could be quids in outright wise too. <ok>

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:4/6 (bet365)
1.7 (betfair)

Depends where you're accounted up ?

Sorry mate, I was on about your virtual thread so I could back him on there both for the match & outright. When I look at them odds, I'll be able to work out my bets both on yours, & down my local bookies. Because if Judd Trump does beat him well, it could be quids in outright wise too. <ok>

Ah sorry. I'm updating those odds on the Virtual Bookies tomorrow when the markets/liquidity is properly formed, so come back tomorrow afternoon <ok>