Judd Trump
56%

Total votes : 16

Re: European Masters 2010 R1: Hendry vs Trump

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This match is :zzz:

Surely Ding vs Stevens is a far more mouthwatering match then this. That's the choice match of the first round. And to be honest, I'd put Ronnie vs Dominic Dale ahead of this, but only because I'm Dale fan. Dale = :bowdown:

Ronnie dale is pick of the first round for me too..

And youre a dale fan too!!?? im a huge dale fan, think hes fantastic and when on full form (like at shanghai 2007) he is top 4 standard.

Great guy too. Hopefully when we meet at welsh open SF he will be there, as i met him there last time. Was nice to chat to him. :D

He was around when I was there in 2009, but I didn't get his autograph. He's one I still need to collect. I watched him put a hurting on Liang Wenbo in that tournament, but didn't get his signature in my book. Dale = :bowdown:

aww no get it this time! i got it and a photo of him and jade...he has the most amazing signature i think! :D I may scan it in and show off one day :D

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:I think Trump will be disappointed to drop a frame against Hendry :evilgrin:

he will be disappointed 5 times over then.

theres no hope of trump winning that match he best get prepare for it now to avoid being devastated <ok>

Postby Bourne

Deep down you know you're balls deep here wild and you're going to look an absolute tit when JT scythes down the old boy like everyone else has been this season :afro:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Deep down you know you're balls deep here wild and you're going to look an absolute tit when JT scythes down the old boy like everyone else has been this season :afro:

no you and your lot are to thick to understand im never wrong and i will not be wrong on thursday i will guarantee you that with idiots on <ok>

Postby Bourne

So you're 100% sure that Hendo will win 5-0, after the way he's been playing for the last 12 months rofl I'm gona enjoy this one mate <cool>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:So you're 100% sure that Hendo will win 5-0, after the way he's been playing for the last 12 months rofl I'm gona enjoy this one mate <cool>

im 100% sure he will win the match just by standing up and breath <ok> im only 75% sure he will win 5-0 though.

Postby Bourne

I just hope you don't disappear or make useless EXCUSES after Hendo gets his ass handed to him on the way out, take defeat like a man <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:I just hope you don't disappear or make useless EXCUSES after Hendo gets his ass handed to him on the way out, take defeat like a man <ok>

no i wont take defeat like a man,woman,monkey or a fly theres not gonna be a defeat <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:I just hope you don't disappear or make useless EXCUSES after Hendo gets his ass handed to him on the way out, take defeat like a man <ok>

no i wont take defeat like a man,woman,monkey or a fly theres not gonna be a defeat <ok>

:seif: <doh> :redneck:

Postby Bourne

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:What's the betting on this Bourne? Has anyone gone large on any one match in particular? :john:

I might have a nosey now...

1.7 Trump, Hendon's picked Trump ftw <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:aww no get it this time! i got it and a photo of him and jade...he has the most amazing signature i think! :D I may scan it in and show off one day :D

Hopefully we get to meet up for a pint and a cola for Jade during the day. <laugh> We can talk about Dominic Dale, and
how the Hendry vs Trump match didn't live up to expectations.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:What's the betting on this Bourne? Has anyone gone large on any one match in particular? :john:

ftw - For the win?

Postby SnookerFan

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Bourne wrote:

ftw - For the win?

Got it in one.

I used to think it meant buck The World.

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

ftw - For the win?

Got it in one.

That was probably when you were homeless

SnookerFan wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:That was probably when you were homeless

I still am for another two or three weeks. :-(

You'll get there, you'll be all right. Life has a habit of fixing its self.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:That was probably when you were homeless

I still am for another two or three weeks. :-(

You'll get there, you'll be all right. Life has a habit of fixing its self.

:love:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

ftw - For the win?

Got it in one.

i thought it meant buck the Wild :wild2:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Deep down you know you're balls deep here wild and you're going to look an absolute tit when JT scythes down the old boy like everyone else has been this season :afro:

no you and your lot are to thick to understand im never wrong and i will not be wrong on thursday i will guarantee you that with idiots on <ok>

"NEVER WRONG" :john:

No chance Jimmy will beat Perry in the UK qualifiers :rude:

Sky Shootout will be intercoursing rubbish clock bullocks <doh>

Dont vote Hearn into power <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

"NEVER WRONG" :john:

No chance Jimmy will beat Perry in the UK qualifiers :rude:

Sky Shootout will be intercoursing rubbish clock bullocks <doh>

Dont vote Hearn into power <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

i cant judge useles players but i can judge when hendry in the question pretty routine win <ok>

I'll tell you what its like for me....

I just don't want to see Stephen Hendry spanked because I think he's very close to knocking the game on the head for which, I'll be a lot more gutted if he does. Only for the first time in his career, the back of last season, he won his first game ever 5-4 coming from 4-0 down. He's a winner, a born winner, but he ain't winning anymore.

I hope he wins, genuine, but I don't think he will. Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:It must be his immense recent form that makes you so sure :wave:

no

Judd trump is custom made for stephen Hendry.....

hendrys main weakness is long potting with the amount of long pots trump will miss and let him bang in the balls it wont be a issue.

thats why Mark Joyce beat him in the UK I bet and thats how hes not making the strides he should in the game.

just cant wait to rub your faces right in the rubbish on thursday.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:It must be his immense recent form that makes you so sure :wave:

no

Judd trump is custom made for stephen Hendry.....

hendrys main weakness is long potting with the amount of long pots trump will miss and let him bang in the balls it wont be a issue.

thats why Mark Joyce beat him in the UK I bet and thats how hes not making the strides he should in the game.

just cant wait to rub your faces right in the poo on thursday.

Hendry misses long balls, short balls, fat balls, thin balls ... Trump is FEARLESS and isn't afraid of a big name like Hendry, all the pressure will be on the old man who's fighting for his place in the top 16 and that will play on his mind and JT will turn the screw. <ok>