Topic locked

Re: The Draw has been announced

Postby Black2white

SnookerFan wrote:I wonder what order and what days the matches are on. I'm looking forward to a bit of best 0f 9 action, for once. :bowdown:

the draw and format here ;)

anyone going to Berlin? :ahh:

Postby SnookerFan

Black2white wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I wonder what order and what days the matches are on. I'm looking forward to a bit of best 0f 9 action, for once. :bowdown:

What manner of nonsense is that? You got some people playing their last 32 match, and their last 16 match on the same day.

Postby Wildey

you got all best of 9 quarter finals and 2 best of 11 semi finals on the same day lol

by all accounts the set up in this tournament is interesting it will be open plan so a rotating camera can see all matches going on.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:you got all best of 9 quarter finals and 2 best of 11 semi finals on the same day lol

by all accounts the set up in this tournament is interesting it will be open plan so a rotating camera can see all matches going on.

Hmmm... Be interesting to see how it works out. I wonder why the squashed it together so much.

Postby SnookerFan

I want Mario Wehrmann to do well, because his name is Mario. We can then expect headlines along the lines of "Triumph for Super Mario." :D

Postby Tubberlad

SnookerFan wrote:
Black2white wrote:

What manner of nonsense is that? You got some people playing their last 32 match, and their last 16 match on the same day.

You see, I actually like that... it's something new, something different, without being gimmicky. This has the potential to be a very exciting tournament, and I think we have our mid-term term break that week :)

Just checked for our Easter holidays, and I've got the two weeks of the Crucible off too <cool> I've never had that luck before

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Black2white wrote:

You see, I actually like that... it's something new, something different, without being gimmicky. This has the potential to be a very exciting tournament, and I think we have our mid-term term break that week :)

Just checked for our Easter holidays, and I've got the two weeks of the Crucible off too <cool> I've never had that luck before

Barry Hearn <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsArticles/0,,13165~2275842,00.html?
Wild card Maurice Le Duc has withdrawn from next week's German Masters and has been replaced with local favourite Pavel Leyk.

Wow! Big news!

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Black2white wrote:

Damn kids, always having time off.

Postby Monique

SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsArticles/0,,13165~2275842,00.html?
Wild card Maurice Le Duc has withdrawn from next week's German Masters and has been replaced with local favourite Pavel Leyk.

Wow! Big news!

innit? might make a difference in the prediction contest though ;)
Last edited by Monique on 25 Jan 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Wow! Big news!

innit? might make a difference in the prdiction contest though ;)

thanx for reminding me

prediction contest .....

smart you criticised my masters contest how about it :redneck: