Topic locked

Thanks to Suzy and Monique

Postby Roland

I'd like to thank Suzy and Monique for their great work at the Crucible this year in providing reports and photos and keeping me abreast of all the latest gossip from the Crucible.

Thank you very much ladies, you are both honorary lifetime members of the Island :D

Re: Thanks to Suzy and Monique

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:I'd like to thank Suzy and Monique for their great work at the Crucible this year in providing reports and photos and keeping me abreast of all the latest gossip from the Crucible.

Thank you very much ladies, you are both honorary lifetime members of the Island :D

yes absolute legends.

you both have bought great backstage inviews and pics. we need you 2 and cant thank you enought

Happy days <ok>

Postby Wildey

yes Great Work Ladies.

all the best having a Ranking tournament in Australia sonny can send you over there then all expenses payed ;)

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I'll go along with that.

Your 'writings' came across as very vibrant Suzy & your photograph's came across very Profesionally Mon, as per. :)

Postby Monique

Thanks guys. I just got home safe, sound, shattered but happy. Had the time of my life!
It really WAS my pleasure. Pictures of the final tomorrow... sorry. tonight I'm really too tired and tomorrow it's back to routine and 6 am alarm call... :(
xxx everyone!

Postby GJ

suzy and monique

:clap:

Hopefully suzy will be appreciated more here than elsewhere <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:suzy and monique

:clap:

Hopefully suzy will be appreciated more here than elsewhere <ok>

Too right, this is the place to be, here their is respect