Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship FINAL Discussion !!!!

Postby GJ

so how many got the poll question right for who would be the next frst time world champion which was done ages ago on here ?

:afro: :bowdown:

Postby Casey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:in all the madness i have just realised robbo is now ahead of ronnie in the rankings

:afro: <cool>

Yes it very likely that Neil will go to Shanghai as the world number 1. Although it would be a slightly tainted title I am sure you would admit, however he is in a good position to earn that by right with the amount of points he has already got in the bank.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:in all the madness i have just realised robbo is now ahead of ronnie in the rankings

:afro: <cool>

Yes it very likely that Neil will go to Shanghai as the world number 1. Although it would be a slightly tainted title I am sure you would admit, however he is in a good position to earn that by right with the amount of points he has already got in the bank.

i think the best way to look at it would be he would be the WN2 but highest Rank player there if it happens.

in Shanghai Ronnie will be seeded 1 and Robbo as World Champ seeded 2 Anyway.

Postby GJ

i see robbo is down for best price 12/1 for next years worlds i thought he woldnt be that high for next year

:ahh:

stuff the cruicble curse <cool>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:That was a great programme! Steve had a few chances on the brown I'd forgotten about too.

it was a forgetable match in so many ways but that what made it exciting.

today its a potting game but what made that match wasent the pots they got but the missing pots.

i think many people have been spoiled watching the brilliance of Hendry and Ronnie they forget these days what snooker is all about.

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:Just watching the 1985 world final documentary now. Had to laugh at this:

David Icke was Robin to David Vine's Batman <laugh>

so true!

Colin Murray fro snooker :D

I liked your piece John, very fluent