Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship FINAL Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:John Virgo summed it up..

ITS A CRACKING FINAL

Not yesterday it wasn't

yes it was standards does not equal a cracking match for me its the tension its the misses nothing to do with standard of play.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:Two hours to play 6 frames. No chance that all 8 frames will get played this afternoon so a long night could be on the card.

I had my annual leave day cancelled tomorrow. :-(

Okay, I'll stop whinging about it now.

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I can see why now he didn't do too well in his exams taking that long to make a deciscion. Come on Robbo, sort it out geezer....

the reason i didnt do well with my exam was i took no time wrote any old rubbish down so i could have a little nap <laugh>

Postby The Cueist

SnookerFan wrote:Robertsons got to take this title for me. He's playing so much better then Dott.

Hoping Dotty can get some fight in him . <ok>

Though the realist in me is telling me that the World Title is Robertsons for the taking.

He has remained strong against Dott as in his previous matches he kept his opponents in the chair,He has got Dotty so scared of missing and sitting in the chair that Dotty is rubbish scared to miss and consequently does as he is having to dig deep.

Dotty is stresssed at the minute and Robertson is loving it.

Good luck to hin and i would like to see him win it,The first overseas player for 27 years and the first Australian World Snooker Champion,Go Neil <ok>

A new era dawns,The changing of the guard,Robertson has got bottle and i have to respect him for that along with being a very good and well mannered snooker player.

I hope he does it ,He has worked hard and he deserves it,Plus Ronnie needs a new target to chase,Neil Robertson.

Got to be good for snooker here and in Oz.. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I can see why now he didn't do too well in his exams taking that long to make a deciscion. Come on Robbo, sort it out geezer....

the reason i didnt do well with my exam was i took no time wrote any old rubbish down so i could have a little nap <laugh>

So, you took the Graeme Dott approach.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:How long did Robbo take on that decision? Whenever Selby gets near the minute mark they always show the clock.

it was about 5 mins.....Ridiculously long

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

wildJONESEYE wrote:

I think I gathered that mate. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

I think I gathered that mate. <laugh>

;) <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Why Start at 3pm ????

theres only going to be 6 frames played this session with a potential 13 playrd tonight ad 9 after tonights mid session interval :? :chin: :roll: