Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship FINAL Discussion !!!!

Postby The Cueist

Well done Neil Robertson :D Just what snooker needs. <cool> <cool> <cool> :ahh: :ahh:

Unlucky Graeme Dott you just kept missing and rattling when you had an open table,You done this in the latter parts of the first session and then you got tired,Still gave Robertson a tough time.

Neil was modest about his feat and wasmore worried about his mothers jetlag,What a nice guy and a great new World Champion,I am over the moon for him. :D :D :D :D :D <cool> <cool> <cool> <cool> :ahh:

Postby Roland

GJtheaussiestud wrote:im still in shock i always believed in him but for this to happen is just amazinbg :ahh:

that friday night of the gould match i thought he was cooked <laugh>

Selby next year for me <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:im still in shock i always believed in him but for this to happen is just amazinbg :ahh:

I BELIEVE IN SELBY :ahh:

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:

Stevens any year now :roll:

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:now for my 606 hit list of robbo bashers

<laugh> rofl

will you change your 606 name ? <laugh>

and the amount who mocked my name <laugh> :)

Postby Roland

Well I must go to bed and it's back to the grind tomorrow for me. It's been a cracking two weeks everyone and I'm sorry the site is taking so long to complete but this time next year it'll be a different story. Stick with Snooker Island and we'll be alright and spread the word wherever you can. I want the Island to thrive and it needs your support so please don't go deserting now the season is over, ok?

<ok>

Robbo eh? Who would've thought it? I had him going out in round 3 against Higgins! Egg on face time :santa:

Postby Wildey

just to Round off This thread Officially before the party starts :guitar: :drums: :strum: :guitar2: :guitar3: :dance2: :dance: :ba2: :red: :beer: :bubbly:
:wine:

Sunday 2 May

2pm

Neil Robertson 3-5 Greame Dott

8pm

Neil Robertson 9-7 Greame Dott

Monday 2 May

3pm

Neil Robertson 12-10 Greame Dott

8pm

Neil Robertson 18-13 Greame Dott

NEIL ROBERTSON CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

Postby The Cueist

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:GJ gets £750 <ok>

<cool> :D

GJ Well done man :D :D :D

Robertson does not lose any final,Bottle,And lots of it ,He has my respect for that and i am now a fan as before i just didnt get him and now ido and he is a great guy,Chuffed for him. <cool>

Postby Rocket_ron

The Cueist wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:GJ gets £750 <ok>

<cool> :D

GJ Well done man :D :D :D

Robertson does not lose any final,Bottle,And lots of it ,He has my respect for that and i am now a fan as before i just didnt get him and now ido and he is a great guy,Chuffed for him. <cool>

good man cueist <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:Well I must go to bed and it's back to the grind tomorrow for me. It's been a cracking two weeks everyone and I'm sorry the site is taking so long to complete but this time next year it'll be a different story. Stick with Snooker Island and we'll be alright and spread the word wherever you can. I want the Island to thrive and it needs your support so please don't go deserting now the season is over, ok?

<ok>

Robbo eh? Who would've thought it? I had him going out in round 3 against Higgins! Egg on face time :santa:

We won't, but now it's all set for Summer <cool> Ibiza :D