Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Semi Finals Discussion 3

Postby Eirebilly

Sonny wrote:What's he said? I can't see anything.

I was re-reading yesterdays posts on the 606 when i came across what he had said.

How unlucky is Selby today? He has been playing some very positive snooker but is having not run of the ball. :mood:

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:why the hell has discussions in a world semi got to be about him what has he said now ?

Seifer is more famous then some of the snooker players. <laugh>

Did you see his rant on 606, saying that if you didn't like Ronnie you were a jealous parasite? <laugh>

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:Dott getting Twitchy this morning but things working out for him.

the run of the ball will soon turn

;)

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I am doing hoovering whilst the snooker is on. :-(

ive been washing up after Breakfast,Chemist visit,Now im preparing Lunch :-(

By doing hoovering, I mean I am stood in a room with a hoover turned off watching the snooker.

Postby Roland

This run of the ball thing is taking the snake hiss right now. Selby goes in off to the green pocket from safety, Dott takes on a long red, ploughs into other balls and lands plumb on the pink.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:omg and they say mark negative :?

He does kick in negative as a defense mechanism if the other player is flying but he's been really attacking this morning, it's been a great attitude especially given how nervy that opening frame was.

11-9. Another fist pump but a small scale one this time.

Postby Roland

I just wish he could get a frame ahead because then he would kick on to the line. He's done very well to get 3 out of the first 4, especially when you consider Dott's frame was a very nervy easy break with reds all perfect from the start which came about from his previous roll up which left Selby no safety shot.

Postby Roland

Eurotrash wrote:
Sonny wrote:
11-9. Another fist pump but a small scale one this time.

Don't remember Jimmy White fist pumping his way through matches. Mind you, he was a classy player. <ok>

Fist-pumpers are winners.