Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Semi Finals Discussion 3

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I agree. But my point is, I agreed when Steve Davis and Mark King did it as well, last week.

I saw it coming a second time.

ohhh i see <ok>

yes i remember that.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:11-7 dott

You haven't lost your powers bro !

that was not an attempted jinx i thought the red was a sitter for frame ball

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

You haven't lost your powers bro !

that was not an attempted jinx i thought the red was a sitter for frame ball

:redneck:

Cannot fault Selby's battling qualities, ever. That was a touch clearance as well having to stay on the black.

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:

yet again people with the faith of a jellyfish <laugh>

i support neither so why would i have lost faith <laugh>

yes i prefer selby to win but if dott wins he deserves it

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:i missed the break i had to go out to the bloody chemist before it closes <doh>

No more information mate :?

There were a few reds on the left hand side of the table and he had to take blacks with each, very neatly done.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:i missed the break i had to go out to the bloody chemist before it closes <doh>

No more information mate :?

There were a few reds on the left hand side of the table and he had to take blacks with each, very neatly done.

i saw Dott missing the red in the middle 65 up with 67 on then i knew Selby had a chance but he had nothing to play with

Postby Wildey

anyone that thinks Selby is a negative player with respect dont know what they are talking about overall he is very Attacking that can play to the weakness of any player.

he could be 11-8 down because he attacked in this frame.

Postby Roland

This is frustrating because Dott looks very edgy but he's been lucky here because there's nothing to do, the balls are perfect. He nearly missed the first red which was virtually over the hole, he's mistiming shots but everything is easy for 11-8.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:This is frustrating because Dott looks very edgy but he's been lucky here because there's nothing to do, the balls are perfect. He nearly missed the first red which was virtually over the hole, he's mistiming shots but everything is easy for 11-8.

must win for selby next frame 9-11 its game on

Postby Eirebilly

Morning Sonny;

What have you done to Seifer now? He is full on attack against you and SI.

Dott is here for the taking by Selby, he looks very edgy. The next frame may be crucial for Selby to win now though.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:This is frustrating because Dott looks very edgy but he's been lucky here because there's nothing to do, the balls are perfect. He nearly missed the first red which was virtually over the hole, he's mistiming shots but everything is easy for 11-8.

yes that was the easiest breakbuilding chance of the frame but Selby made it that way by playing a positive shot had he potted it he would have had the chance.......thats right up there with how the greats think about opening shots.