Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Semi Finals Discussion 2

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:i want Selby to win for 2 reasons im a fan of his and to snake hiss all over Eurotrash <laugh>

I want Dotty to win, cos he is a genuine nice guy, he plays at a decent pace for a matchplay type player, he has had some hard times and come out the other side, he does not rent a crowd and because it would render Selby a zero time world champion. :redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:I knew he'd miss that red along the cushion. bullocks.

Relax

hes playing already better than last night <ok>

He was looking focussed up to that point and Dotty has already made a couple of errors.... but Selby's messed up the escape on the brown. Next frame.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:i want Selby to win for 2 reasons im a fan of his and to snake hiss all over Eurotrash <laugh>

I want Dotty to win, cos he is a genuine nice guy, he plays at a decent pace for a matchplay type player, he has had some hard times and come out the other side, he does not rent a crowd and because it would render Selby a zero time world champion. :redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

be honest as a Ronnie fan selby got under your skin because unlike others he doesn't care what ronnie does. <ok>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:be honest as a Ronnie fan selby got under your skin because unlike others he doesn't care what ronnie does. <ok>

There are 3 rules as to whom I support in a snooker match......

1. If one of my favs is playing (ROS, Cope) - I will support them obviously.

2. If one of my disliked players is playing (Robbo, Ebbo, Trump, Wenbo) - I will automatically support their oppo. If it is another disliked player that they are playing then I just could not give a toss, and will easily roll with the punches.

3. If its a match between 2 players whom I neither support or dislike (as is the case here with Selby vs Dotty) - then I chose the player with the better style / method. That is clearly Dotty.

:redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

Postby Wildey

but Selby beating little Ronnie put more in to it for you....i have nothing against you or anyone Suporting Dott fair Play but this crap
StalinESQ wrote:...it would render Selby a zero time world champion. :redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

speaks volumes <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:i want Selby to win for 2 reasons im a fan of his and to pass water all over Eurotrash <laugh>

whats that all about? <laugh>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:but Selby beating little Ronnie put more in to it for you....i have nothing against you or anyone Suporting Dott fair Play but this crap
StalinESQ wrote:...it would render Selby a zero time world champion. :redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

speaks volumes <ok>

Personally I think Ding is a better player than Selby, certainly a better breakbuilder. If he was not Chinese (with the added pressure) I think he would of won it by now. But I think Dotty is more talented than Selby - simple as. <ok>

:redneck: :shake: :sylvester:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

rocket_ron wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Afternon All. :)

Mark Selby still on the ropes I see.

hello john boy :john:

hi nice to see you here <ok>

Hi R-RON.

big in off, big chance to get inside the wee man's head for Mark Selby now. Not sure on that plant in middle tho. Anyone else think its on? :chin:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

GJtheaussiestud wrote:top drawer clearance from selby

:clap:

Top Draw I think you'll find the quote is GJ but yep agreed, nice to see from my pocket's point of view.

You must be pleased with your man too. Got out of jail when 8-6 I here.

Postby Roland

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:6-4

A good bit of work left here for Mark Selby me thinks Alex.

There's an amusing side issue of jinxing going on here John. I'm guilty as charged although I guess it should be capped at some point before it starts getting ridiculous.

Mike Smith the Eurosport commentator just said the Crucible is guaranteed the Worlds until at least 2015 :D