Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 12 Discussion !!!!!

Postby onlyevertonjon

Best final

Robertson vs Allen or O'Sullivan.

I wouldnt mind seeing Dott vs Robertson either. It would be great for Dott after all he has been through and could actually be a better contrast than my best final

I would rather have petrol poured into my eyes than watch Selby for 5 days running, so as long as he goes out today I dont really care who is in the final.

Postby Smart

what a cracking match this Dotty/Allen one is. Both players playing at a decent lick with some superb breaks, a few twists and turns. That Allen escape when snookered behind a blue in the corner (when Dotty played a shot to nothing) was very lucky..... but no complaints - long matches the luck evens itself out generally.

10-10 - all to play for.........

Meanwhile Murphy labours on........

PS vote for change, vote BLUE !!!! :D

Postby Casey

I would rather have petrol poured into my eyes than watch Selby for 5 days running, so as long as he goes out today I dont really care who is in the final.

rofl rofl

Allen v Robbo would be a great final. Also it would boost the chances of events in Oz and Ireland next year <ok>

Postby onlyevertonjon

case_master wc wrote:

rofl rofl

Allen v Robbo would be a great final. Also it would boost the chances of events in Oz and Ireland next year <ok>

Yeah it would be a great in final. I met 5 Australians last year and not one had heard of Neil Robertson, which I thought was a great shame.

Allen vs O'Sullivan would be a cracking semi too but Im kind of hoping for Dott.

Postby Wildey

onlyevertonjon wrote:Best final

Robertson vs Allen or O'Sullivan.

I wouldnt mind seeing Dott vs Robertson either. It would be great for Dott after all he has been through and could actually be a better contrast than my best final

id love to watch selby for 5 days infact im going to watch selby for 5 days <ok>

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:Carter is now nailed on Top 4 and Robbo needs 1 more Frame to be a certain top 4.

If Robbo gets to the final does he overtake Carter?

I am just thinking, that if Allen/Dott/Selby win the championship then they are seeded 3rd for every tournament, meaning the player ranked 4th will be pushed into the 8-4 bracket for the tournament draws.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Carter is now nailed on Top 4 and Robbo needs 1 more Frame to be a certain top 4.

If Robbo gets to the final does he overtake Carter?

I am just thinking, that if Allen/Dott/Selby win the championship then they are seeded 3rd for every tournament, meaning the player ranked 4th will be pushed into the 8-4 bracket for the tournament draws.

if carter loses today yes..... infact if Robbo wins the tournament and selby beats Ronnie he goes above Ronnie aswell <ok>