Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 11 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
The Cueist wrote:Mark Allen is tasting the cherry's ;) C'mon Dotty. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <cool> <cool> <cool> <cool> :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

<laugh> rofl

Dotty owns Allen at present, Allen cant wait to get out of there, the fear of Dotty has been put into Allen. :redneck:

:redneck:

5-3 with the best break of the match :D It will be 10-6 by the end of play tonight.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
davis147 wrote:I love this full house crucible now! Going to get myself a century now!

getting a 30 seems a struggle at the moment <laugh>

Getting a straight Black off the spot is proving hard lol

Postby Wildey

davis147 wrote:I wouldn't worry myself! There still time left on it even if I was 7-1 behind. I am a fighter!

you might just have to put that to the test <laugh>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:you know whats been unusual about this year and ive never known it before no session has finished without the allocated frames being played.

yeah usually a first round match will be pulled off and brought back......... in some senses I miss that aspect somewhat :wave:

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:you know whats been unusual about this year and ive never known it before no session has finished without the allocated frames being played.

Yes and if you look at the sessions left that might not happen. Unless Selby and Ronnie run on a bit tomorrow afternoon because they are playing in the evening session as well

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:

Yes and if you look at the sessions left that might not happen. Unless Selby and Ronnie run on a bit tomorrow afternoon because they are playing in the evening session as well

only chance maybe but even then doubtfull is a Carter v Murphy misfest or Dott v Selby Grind.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:At 0-4 I would have taken 3-5 but still I am a bit dissapointed that he couldn't get it back to 4-4.

at 4-0 it looked like 7-1 or 6-2 so 5-3 is a result.

Postby SnookerFan

Just taken a much needed ten minute break at work... Can't take long, I am absolutely swamped. Not only does the company I work for being short staffed mean I have to cancel my days off when I should be watching snooker, it means I am manically busy. :mood: