Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 10 Discussion !!!!!

Postby footygirl

Hendrty looks like he has at last woken up. He is in decent position and on a break of 35 to go with the 25 earlier. But he misses a red and he will have to sit and suffer as there are still plenty of points for Selby to pinch the frame. Wow what a red to the green pocket- the power in that. And Selby is on the green, nails it- now this is where his nerve will be tested

Postby Casey

Hendo has given up, very strange as he was only 3 frames behind before that. The only other time I had seen him give up was against Ronnie in 04 when he was miles behind.

Anyway, this could be it lads, the greatest last ever game at the Crucible.

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:That was just class from Selby.

intercourse off IT WAS marmite balls NOTHING CLASS ABOUT THAT fathead

:redneck:

To be fair Bourne they were on a plate, which was Stephen's fault as he shouldn't have let him in. However as far as clearences go that was pretty straight forward. 6 in a row for Selby :redneck: <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Well hang on, I thought Hendry being the champion he is would never even give up if he was 0-12 behind :chin: 4 frames can easily be eaten into in the next mini-session, 3-1 and he's back in it comfortably :huh2:

Postby Smart

Eurotrash wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Eurotrash wrote:Selby one of the most boring players in the world so it's hard for Hendry to keep his concentration. :)

what a stupid comment :wave:

I was trying to empathise with the wee Scot.
<ok>

Well Selby is by no means boring, not in a million years :wave:

Postby Wildey

Hendry got to Sort out the Second session play its costing him badly Against Murphy last year he lost it 6-2 and Ronnie in 2008 8-0 and now so far 4-0 :grrr:

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:Hendry got to Sort out the Second session play its costing him badly Against Murphy last year he lost it 6-2 and Ronnie in 2008 8-0 and now so far 4-0 :grrr:

Thats right, well its looks like he has given up on it for what ever reason I do not know. Yes he let slip a lead yesterday but at 4-4 the match was still rightly on.

Selby has been good this morning but he has given Stephen enough chances, stange behaviour from Hendro :redneck:

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Hendry got to Sort out the Second session play its costing him badly Against Murphy last year he lost it 6-2 and Ronnie in 2008 8-0 and now so far 4-0 :grrr:

Thats right, well its looks like he has given up on it for what ever reason I do not know. Yes he let slip a lead yesterday but at 4-4 the match was still rightly on.

Selby has been good this morning but he has given enough chances, stange behaviour from Hendro :redneck:

Thats what snake hissing me off not the scoreline Selby is capable of winning 4 frames from anyone but Hendry not at the races this morning and was even yawning before he broke off.

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wc wrote:

Selby has been good this morning but he has given enough chances, stange behaviour from Hendro :redneck:

Thats what snake hissing me off not the scoreline Selby is capable of winning 4 frames from anyone but Hendry not at the races this morning and was even yawning before he broke off.

It just might be he doesn't have the fight in him anymore. He doesn’t want to go down the Davis route and stumble to one or two good wins a season in the first rounds.

If he thinks he can't compete at the very top he will pack it in, I have a strong feeling if Selby pushes on and wins easily he will pack it in tonight.