Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 9 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:If Dott loses to Allen he will miss out on the top 16 by 93points. How unlucky is that

yes i saw that yesterday. unbelievably close.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:allen :)

:D :D

If he beats Dott I reckon he will get to the final :bowdown:

Thats Optimistic Whoever comes through the 4th section will be brimming with confidence and the experience of been there done that.....Allen will find it tough no matter who he played.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Allen has the added confidence boost of knowing he can beat Ronnie at the Crucible, that's got to count for something right ?

na beating Ronnie last year doesn't count but the most important thing he has played in a semi before but i just think if any of those 4 players gets to the semi they will feel invincible.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Allen has the added confidence boost of knowing he can beat Ronnie at the Crucible, that's got to count for something right ?

na beating Ronnie last year doesn't count but the most important thing he has played in a semi before but i just think if any of those 4 players gets to the semi they will feel invincible.

But Ronnie is a potential semi opponent ...

Postby Wildey

yup but beating Ronnie over 33 Frames is again a step up from 25 frames but he knows he can do it and i think he will make a dam good go and nobody will steamroll him like Higgins did early on Last year.

Postby Wildey

footygirl wrote:Afternoon from the Crucible - this afternoon it is Ding Junhui v Shaun Murphy and Mark Selby v Stephen Hendry

Tonight Joe Perry and Ali Carter resume at 4-4 as do Mark Williams and Ronnie O'Sullivan

afternoon susy :wave:

i hope hendry does justice in this match Selby is a tough matchplayer and if im honest the player id least like him to play this round after not playing that well in the 1st Round because mark did play the best in the first round.

Postby Bourne

Real dilemma who to watch in the afternoon session :chin: I think something explosive might happen in the O'Sullivan vs Williams session, and it is 'moving' session for one of them to get ahead ... while the Ding vs Murphy match might take a bit of time to get going ! I'll go for O'Sullivan vs Williams to start off with.

Postby Wildey

Sunday 25 April

2pm

Ding Junhui v Shaun Murphy
Mark Selby v Stephen Hendry

7pm

Ali Carter 4-4 Joe Perry
Mark Williams 4-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan

SPOT WHOS PLAYING WHEN LOL

Postby Wildey

footygirl wrote:John Parrott doing the MC'g while Rob Walker is in London for the Marathon

First times hes done it aswell i know Rishi did it mid week.