Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 9 Discussion !!!!!

Postby footygirl

Ding levels at 1-1 - but still isn't on top od his game. He's helped by Murphy missing plenty of easy potts himself. Murphy made a 46 before missing a simple red. Ding countered with 32 before running out of position on the pink. A safety error from Murphy left a pink to the centre- Ding sun k it and added the black to level at 1-1

Postby Bourne

footygirl wrote:Ding levels at 1-1 - but still isn't on top od his game. He's helped by Murphy missing plenty of easy potts himself. Murphy made a 46 before missing a simple red. Ding countered with 32 before running out of position on the pink. A safety error from Murphy left a pink to the centre- Ding sun k it and added the black to level at 1-1

Not sure it was a safety error, he thwacked the pink full length for the pot and got a bit unlucky where it fell.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Stephen it isnt christmas stop giving Pressents <ok>

<laugh>

Pressents :santa:

whatever Hendry should be 3-0 up

Postby Cheesyman99

StalinESQ wrote:anyone else getting the "how much longer is this snooker going on for"........................ <laugh>

I've had it since the start form my whole family.
But my mum loves how Steve is getting on and says she may watch the Robertson match.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:anyone else getting the "how much longer is this snooker going on for"........................ <laugh>

no im getting rubbish only 1 more week to go or 8 days :-(