Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 9 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Williams will be feeling sick

Na losers feel sick champions brush it off and move on <ok>

Wild rofl He could conceivably have been 10-6 up in that session, that's reason enough to be snake hissed off. No-one's saying Mark is out of the match, it's 8-8 ffs.

Na he knows the score seen it before and he will see it again. <ok>

Postby onlyevertonjon

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Williams will be feeling sick

Na losers feel sick champions brush it off and move on <ok>

Wild rofl He could conceivably have been 10-6 up in that session, that's reason enough to be drunk / annoyed american off. No-one's saying Mark is out of the match, it's 8-8 ffs.

Na he knows the score seen it before and he will see it again. <ok>

I have had a feeling all along this has 13-12 all over it!

Postby Wildey

take me for example im not worried Selby took the last 2 frames Last chance Hendry had he made 75 if you make breaks youre well in a match same as williams tonight. if he was strugling and scratching about then its a worry but if you making breaks it all depends how you play tomorrow Look at Gould losing from 6 in front in the 3rd session. <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:take me for example im not worried Selby took the last 2 frames Last chance Hendry had he made 75 if you make breaks youre well in a match same as williams tonight. if he was strugling and scratching about then its a worry but if you making breaks it all depends how you play tomorrow Look at Gould losing from 6 in front in the 3rd session. <ok>

Gould was in unchartered waters though, likes of Selby, Hendry, Williams, O'Sullivan have done this a million times between them, they know how to handle pressure situations. But it goes without saying that Williams would have preferred a lead going into tomorrow.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:take me for example im not worried Selby took the last 2 frames Last chance Hendry had he made 75 if you make breaks youre well in a match same as williams tonight. if he was strugling and scratching about then its a worry but if you making breaks it all depends how you play tomorrow Look at Gould losing from 6 in front in the 3rd session. <ok>

Gould was in unchartered waters though, likes of Selby, Hendry, Williams, O'Sullivan have done this a million times between them, they know how to handle pressure situations. But it goes without saying that Williams would have preferred a lead going into tomorrow.

Just look in 2001 Williams vs Swail second Round williams 10-6 Up going in to the final session and lost 13-12 it really doesn't matter it depends on tomorrow and whats gone before is forgotten.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Just look in 2001 Williams vs Swail second Round williams 10-6 Up going in to the final session and lost 13-12 it really doesn't matter it depends on tomorrow and whats gone before is forgotten.

If it comes down to a 13-11, 13-12 finish, then it will matter if Mark has come out the wrong side of that scoreline ...

Postby Roland

After tonight I don't give Mark any chance. He had Ronnie on the ropes well and truely but all it takes with him is one miss going unpunished and he's away, blitz the frame in under a minute.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:After tonight I don't give Mark any chance. He had Ronnie on the ropes well and truely but all it takes with him is one miss going unpunished and he's away, blitz the frame in under a minute.

God Pessimists Rife on the Island <doh>