Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 8 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Tubberlad

StalinESQ wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:I know it's disappointing when results don't go the way you like, I would prefer to see Robertson through than Gould. But by the sounds of it, Gould was excellent last night, and is full value for the win. He has a job to do too...

Gould was magnificent throughout the match so far, and though fans of Robbo wont like it - you have to stand back sometimes and just say this is great - thats the same with all sport in my view, appreciate it for what it is. <ok>

I agree with all of that, unfortunately I missed the session last night (women :roll: ). You've got to appreciate the game when it's played well, and it doesn't matter who produced it.

Postby Smart

Davis played a few poor shots in the first 2 frames but showed guts there to clear and regain the lead at 10-9......... hope this goes real close, with a Davis win.

Meanwhile Mags is missing everything............... I would not fancy his chances of snake hissing into the toilet this morning. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

ill tell you what if Davis wins here it opens the championship wide open and a World Semi could have Davis back there for the first time since 1994 or Martin Gould in a World semi :eek:

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:Meanwhile Mags is missing everything............... I would not fancy his chances of snake hissing into the toilet this morning. <laugh>

rofl rofl rofl