Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 8 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:You seem to have forgotten something here - he's John Higgins

he has looked more fragile under pressure this year than he did last year but thats a great clearance and i will be shocked if He doesent step it up now.

Postby Roland

eirebilly wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Dotty 12-3 :D

I tell you what Smart, Dott and Allen look like the players in the best form at the crucible. They will take some stopping.

Has everyone forgotten about Selby?

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:
eirebilly wrote:

I tell you what Smart, Dott and Allen look like the players in the best form at the crucible. They will take some stopping.

you know what I was thinking about that, Selby has not played for so long in this tourney that he is somewhat forgotten in some quarters..... but Dotty/Allen should be a real cracker for sure :D

Postby Lucky

Bourne wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Has GJ been on since black Friday?

He was lurking yesterday but refused to post which was disappointing. I don't blame him though.

He should worry.....I've got a fiver on Robbo <doh>

Postby Bourne

Lucky balls wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Has GJ been on since black Friday?

He was lurking yesterday but refused to post which was disappointing. I don't blame him though.

He should worry.....I've got a fiver on Robbo <doh>

Robbo has a better chance than Higgins, if he wins the first four this afternoon he goes fave and will thrash Davis again and confidence will go through the roof <ok>

Postby Eirebilly

Sonny wrote:
eirebilly wrote:

Not forgotton Sonny but you cant argue that Dott and Allen have looked the best so far.

Postby Bourne

Only 100 but I didn't prepare myself for him to lose this early. If he loses in quarters to Robbo or semis to Ding, then fine, but not now. It feels like i've lost everything I have. I feel homeless.