Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 7 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Who would have thought we would be seeing a S.Davis v Gould quarter final

Please no, that is not what snooker needs right now

Too right ! Get yo' ass in gear Robbo.

Postby Casey

kostasmad wrote:Well the only guy happier than Gould would be Higgins. He now has a great motive to appear in today's game. Should he win, He may face Gould, that will crack only by seeing Higgins bow tie...

I am not so sure of that, Higgins played better last year against good opponents. This year he is struggling against the lower ranked players

Postby Alex0paul

Rocket Ron wrote:GJ its our big match tomorrow, are you looking forward to the walkover :D

and looking at the state of higgins i think its safe to say robertson is gonna get to the semis no problems

:bowdown: :shake:

At least he got the prediction right
Last edited by Alex0paul on 23 Apr 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Rocket Ron wrote:GJ its our big match tomorrow, are you looking forward to the walkover :D

and looking at the state of higgins i think its safe to say robertson is gonna get to the semis no problems

:bowdown: :shake:

At least he got the prediction right

yes not as good as me is he <ok>

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:The top half of the draw is now more wide open than Jordan’s box….shame Allen wasn’t in the top half

Woah down buddy, Allen got the easiest quarter in the draw, i'm sure you'd have taken it pre-tournament and he's almost in the quarters now ;)

Postby SnookerFan

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

I am loving this scoreline by Gould. I saw him against Marco Fu at The Crucible earlier in the week. Marco Fu was average in the first four frames, but Gould could seem to do nothing. I thought; "Here we go, one-sided match." But it turned out to be just nerves on the part of Gould, and he turned it around to win, in the best match I saw live this year.

Well happy to see the Martin Gould scoreline at the moment. Considering the first time I laid eyes on him, he was sitting across the room from me in a budget hotel in Newport, eating Rice Krispies. I assumed Hendry must've played rubbish to lose to him and, as I was on another match. And that this guy should have had no business beating a legend like Hendry. However, I assume nothing of the sort now. He showed his class in the Fu match, and to be honest, I hope he takes this one too.

We were saying at the start of today that Davis might rob us of a Higgins vs Robertson quarter final, but Gould seems to want to be the one to do just that.

Postby Wildey

but to be WC you got to produce along the way when your back being pushed through a wall....

this is the match Robbo has to show the world he has it in him.