Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 7 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:Gould is cuing like a dream and Robertson not making the best out of chances.

I wonder if the score from last night has set his mind racing forward to the semis with the draw opening up.

Postby Roland

Gould is class. I'm not surprised he's leading, he is a quality player and is capable of causing another upset here make no mistake. Gould v Davis quarter-final, who would've thought it? :redneck:

Postby NedB-H

Sonny wrote:Gould is class. I'm not surprised he's leading, he is a quality player and is capable of causing another upset here make no mistake. Gould v Davis quarter-final, who would've thought it? :redneck:

Have to admit I didn't understand why some on here raved about him, he'd been ordinary whenever I'd seen him... not today tho.

Postby Wildey

When there was a thread beginning of the season on break off Asking who do you think will make the major breakthrough this season i said Martin Gould....it never happened but it Just might come true this Week.

Postby boris_the_butcher

StalinESQ wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:day off work and just sat down to watch the muppet v Gould, may not be so straightforward this one.

welcome aboard Boris, great to have you on here mate <ok>

Gouldy :afro:

haha, i see you're not too sweet on Robbo, there needs to be more of us to counterbalance GJ's adoration.

I'm stunned by Gould here, I know the cliche that they're ll good players but this guy's on fire. Can't wait for Gould v Davis.

Postby Casey

£150 on John Higgins at 1/2. With Robbo 4-0 down it would seem my other bet is scuppered so I need something back.

On another note, what is Ding's price eachway? It must be decent before the Murphy match, but if he came through that he would be massive fav to reach the final