Topic locked

Re: Postcard from the Crucible media room

Postby Monique

Murphy was not going trough rough times then. He did later and, since he did, he's never made such comments again actually. Murphy has clearly become a more tolerant person since himself has experienced difficult times in his life, all credits to him. Ronnie wasn't the only one at the receiving end of Murphy's critics BTW.
Dott wasn't much more cheerful at his press conference after beating Mags than Ronnie after beating Williams. I know, I was there. Just look at my pics. Depression and anxiety are difficult emotional states to deal with for anyone, but Ronnie is always put in the limelights;

Re: Postcard from the Crucible media room

Postby N_Castle07

Monique wrote:Murphy was not going trough rough times then. He did later and, since he did, he's never made such comments again actually. Murphy has clearly become a more tolerant person since himself has experienced difficult times in his life, all credits to him. Ronnie wasn't the only one at the receiving end of Murphy's critics BTW.
Dott wasn't much more cheerful at his press conference after beating Mags than Ronnie after beating Williams. I know, I was there. Just look at my pics. Depression and anxiety are difficult emotional states to deal with for anyone, but Ronnie is always put in the limelights;

How do you know if Murphy was or wasn't going through a rough time? Just because Ronnie's life gets dragged through the papers do you just asume no other player goes through rough times and depression because it is not in the papers???