Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 5 Discussion !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

I am at work at the moment, so no snooker for me until this evening. :mood: I'll be online checking scores and things. Fantastic result for Steve today, good to see him in a second round, for once. He has zero chance against Higgins, mind. Even if John did look rusty in his first few frames against Hawkins.

Ding's kicking some bottom, hey? Good to see him winning at The Crucible, but 9-1 scorelines tend to come about due to one player's underperformance rather then anything else.

Postby Bourne

Very poor performance from Pettman over the last 24 hours, not anywhere near the standard required at this level. I'm glad Ding is through comfortably but i'd have preferred a nicer test, someone like a Hawkins who will put scoreboard pressure on but shake near the line.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

wildJONESEYE wrote:john

why was you surprised to see holt lose to perry ?????

i had holt as virtually a no hoper over 19 frames against perry.

In the same way I wasn't surprised to see Martin Gould had beaten Marco Fu. On their day, Michael Holt is a lot better player than Perry with a serious amount of talent too. Between the ears is the difference because that was something I thought Michael Holt was getting help with. Obviously not?
:huh2:

Hi btw. I got home via Pembroke. Friendly as ever your folk. :john:

Postby GJ

interesting to see how murphy plays i had ding as favourite to beat him but that precession wont do him any favours against shaun he needed more of a test

:chin:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Please pick Murphy :)

if i jinx him good as i see him a far tougher match up for robbo than ding would be

Postby GJ

what idot does the schedules

hendo and selby finish sunday night dont play foranother week while some other players finish round 1 and are back out next day for round 2

<doh>

Postby N_Castle07

GJtheaussiestud wrote:what idot does the schedules

hendo and selby finish sunday night dont play foranother week while some other players finish round 1 and are back out next day for round 2

<doh>

What would your alternative be GJ?

Postby GJ

N_Castle07 wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:what idot does the schedules

<doh>

What would your alternative be GJ?

how about hendo and selby being the first 2nd round match to start which would be tomorrow afternoon its pretty simple stuff but world snooker make a mountain out of a mole hill constantly

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:
Bourne wrote:Ryan Day in biiiig trouble. I'll be glad if he goes out for what he did to me at the Masters.

What did he do? :|

Lost my biggest bet for a long time, and he wasn't even close.