Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 4 Discussion !!!!!

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Go Ding! I don't really care for the other match though. I would support Davis but he's anti-Hearn so I hope he loses :)

im watching it as the ding one is a precession

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:i need 10-7 day so i dont mind davis keeping this close at this stage :)

ding :)

I admire how you're so keen to fight for second place behind me, I like that attitude <cool>

Postby GJ

case_master wc wrote:Have many gone with Mark Daivs? I was close but changed my mind because Day has done well at the WC's over the last couple of years.

i changed to day as well still think he will win but it could be close

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Go Ding! I don't really care for the other match though. I would support Davis but he's anti-Hearn so I hope he loses :)

yes Davis likes 6 Reds so he would vote against Hearn ;)

Postby GJ

eirebilly wrote:Just popped over to the 606 and cant beliebe my eyes. Seifer has posted an Article :D

is is him or someone impersonating him :chin:

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Just popped over to the 606 and cant beliebe my eyes. Seifer has posted an Article :D

It can't be him, he's 'finished with forums' remember ;)

Postby GJ

eirebilly wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Definately him GJ. He has come out of retirement rofl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A66858538

click on his name the page is blank

Postby Eirebilly

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Definately him GJ. He has come out of retirement rofl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A66858538

click on his name the page is blank

:chin:

Postby GJ

fergal said

He's won already this season so there'll be some pressure on him," says O'Brien defiantly. "He won't be doing cartwheels facing me. So hopefully I can relax and play my own game.

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:fergal said

He's won already this season so there'll be some pressure on him," says O'Brien defiantly. "He won't be doing cartwheels facing me. So hopefully I can relax and play my own game.

You can see his point, the pressure is all on Robbo.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:

well he played 2 experienced players the last 2 years in round 1 davis and bond and had no problems with either :afro:

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

well he played 2 experienced players the last 2 years in round 1 davis and bond and had no problems with either :afro:

Must mean he's a cert to win again then ;)

Postby Wildey

having a go at mark king ????

does he honestly think king will disapere off the face of the earth with a different system <doh>

he will be in and out of the rolling ranking top 16 without any problam.

Postby GJ

N_Castle07 wrote:I hope he doesn't try to come over to this site. I can't stand him and his locked views.

he isnt welcome here

Postby Bourne

N_Castle07 wrote:I hope he doesn't try to come over to this site. I can't stand him and his locked views.

There's little chance of that, he hates the anti Ronnie vibe we've set up here ... lol

Postby Eirebilly

Bourne wrote:

There's little chance of that, he hates the anti Ronnie vibe we've set up here ... lol

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Eirebilly

Wild;

The poor chapm cant see that Mark King has deserved his place in the top 16 which is a bit sad really. I am a firm believer that if you are good enough then you will reach higher standards. The cream always rises to the top so to speak. So if there were players of better ability than Mark King then he would be in the top 16.

Ding looks like he is in a bit of a hurry :john:

Postby Alex0paul

Probably not the best match Ding could have had to prepare for Murphy though. I would have preferred him to have had a comfortable battle at 10-4/10-5 than a 10-0/10-1.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Probably not the best match Ding could have had to prepare for Murphy though. I would have preferred him to have had a comfortable battle at 10-4/10-5 than a 10-0/10-1.

the chances hes given pettman murphy would be leading now