Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 3 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Bourne wrote:GOAT question, imaginative question from the Beeb.

Hmmm, I wonder why they did this when O'Sullivan is playing.

And look who won the vote :redneck:

4% with O'Sullivan fans watching ummmmmmm i think Hendry won this one <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Not officially !

Postby Roland

I knew they would show the Gould match :grrr:

Didn't anyone see me blag a seat next to the guy with tie? I was front row for the last 3 frames.

Anyway, watching in HD and Stalin's SI shirt is crystal clear so I guess mine would've been too.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Not officially !

not to mention seifer going to every computer he knows of to vote ;)

Postby Roland

sickpotter wrote:Seems like those who picked Gould have also picked Cope.

Nice call on the 10-9 Sonny

:ahh:

I saw Gould last year against Allen and knew he would push Fu close. It was a great match wasn't it? I was front row of the Williams match but couldn't help myself spending most of the time glancing across at the picture of the Fu match.

The best thing about this mornings play were Gould's bottle under pressure and Marco Fu's safety game. Fu's touch is, for want of another word, stunning!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I knew they would show the Gould match :grrr:

Didn't anyone see me blag a seat next to the guy with tie? I was front row for the last 3 frames.

Anyway, watching in HD and Stalin's SI shirt is crystal clear so I guess mine would've been too.

i think i saw you ive definatly seen smart now lol

i want Dennis to ask willie if hes been to snooker island with smart full screen <cool>

Postby Roland

I think for when I'm there next week I'm going for the SI logo with a shotmaster scene underneath with the lines. The t-shirt did get a lot of looks around the venue and Coventry fan was studying the faces on Mount Rushmore between frames.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I think for when I'm there next week I'm going for the SI logo with a shotmaster scene underneath with the lines. The t-shirt did get a lot of looks around the venue and Coventry fan was studying the faces on Mount Rushmore between frames.

nice work

you going tonight ?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Not going again till next Monday. Stalin is there every session same seat till Wednesday night. Good lad.

Also it seems I was spotted on 606 :redneck:

lets face it 606ers are guests here ;)

Postby Bourne

couldn't help myself spending most of the time glancing across at the picture of the Fu match.

I saw that, you barely ever had your eyes on the Williams match when the camera was on you :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Didn't anyone see Mark Williams one handed safety shot? He nailed it tight to the baulk cushion too :redneck:

mate there wasent much else to shout home about he has to up it tonight.

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:couldn't help myself spending most of the time glancing across at the picture of the Fu match.

I saw that, you barely ever had your eyes on the Williams match when the camera was on you :redneck:

Well let's face it, the Williams match was dire for the most part. How Campbell got 4 frames is beyond me. The only thing entertaining about it was Mark Williams mannerisms, he's so laid back it's not true. Did you see me relaying information to Stalin about the Gould match?

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:Didn't anyone see Mark Williams one handed safety shot? He nailed it tight to the baulk cushion too :redneck:

mate there wasent much else to shout home about he has to up it tonight.

There's not a chance in hell Williams will lose the match. Campbell started off rubbish and got worse and dragged Mark down with him. If Mark had been playing someone like Hendry he'd have hit the ground running.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:
Bourne wrote:couldn't help myself spending most of the time glancing across at the picture of the Fu match.

Well let's face it, the Williams match was dire for the most part. How Campbell got 4 frames is beyond me. The only thing entertaining about it was Mark Williams mannerisms, he's so laid back it's not true. Did you see me relaying information to Stalin about the Gould match?

Nah didn't see that, but yeh the Williams match was low quality. Don't know why, Williams should have come in here with massive confidence. Maybe he was frustrated at how long Campbell was taking for some shots ?