Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 3 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:Joe Johnson keeps bleating about the cushions, are the BBC commentators going on about them too?

Come on Liang ffs

Yeh a lot, saying how the bounce of the cushions has been much more unpredicable because of the damp condiitons outside ?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Joe Johnson keeps bleating about the cushions, are the BBC commentators going on about them too?

Come on Liang ffs

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

they changing them tonight...

im not a fan of that bolloxx myself "theres the table go on play on it."

Postby Eirebilly

Bourne wrote:

Come on Liang ffs

Yeh a lot, saying how the bounce of the cushions has been much more unpredicable because of the damp condiitons outside ?

I cant really hear anything other than Davis going on about Ronnie using his left hand :sad:

Postby Bourne

eirebilly wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Come on Liang ffs

I cant really hear anything other than Davis going on about Ronnie using his left hand :sad:

Davis isn't commentating :chin:

Postby Eirebilly

eirebilly wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Come on Liang ffs

Sorry that would be Taylor <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
eirebilly wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Come on Liang ffs

Davis isn't commentating :chin:

but its 25 years since that match both are morphing in to one now <laugh>

Postby Roland

It's true it was snake hissing it down in Sheffield. I was meant to hook up with Stalin and Casey at half 8 but the journey that took me 55 minutes yesterday too me 1hr 40 today so I missed Casey who had to go catch his train. He got up at 0530 and arrived in Sheffield about half 7 on Saturday, that's exactly the same time it took me and mate to drive from Harrogate to Geneva!

bucking hell Liang! So frustrating! Ronnie can be beaten if you stop missing!

Postby Roland

Marco Fu's safety game though... it's hard to pick up on because he doesn't do anything spectacular, he goes for the obvious %age shot but he plays them to perfection, he nailed almost every safety I saw this morning. It was his missing pots that let Gould in, or Gould pulling off special long pots to get away from Fu's safety game.

Postby Bourne

Gould just wasnt' missing anything from 6-8 down, really impressive, think he missed about one ball that you'd rate 7/10 or above. The break in the last frame was one of the best you'll ever see.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Marco Fu's safety game though... it's hard to pick up on because he doesn't do anything spectacular, he goes for the obvious %age shot but he plays them to perfection, he nailed almost every safety I saw this morning. It was his missing pots that let Gould in, or Gould pulling off special long pots to get away from Fu's safety game.

Marco Fu's career in a sentence

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Ronnie went :bird: at the red he just missed. I've been known to do that myself so I can't say anything :shy:

hes done it before im not fussed but i bet someone feeling disgusted lol