Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 2 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:not could win or still in the match but WILL WIN .....Remind me who won :john:

Remind me who got closer to the actual scoreline :john:

if the lotto numbers is

15,24,28,36,40 and 41 you get sod all for 14,23,27,36,39 and 40 <ok> rofl

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:not could win or still in the match but WILL WIN .....Remind me who won :john:

if the lotto numbers is

'Can I claim on this ticket please sir ?'
'Get the hell out of here you cheeky bastard' rofl

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

if the lotto numbers is

But the thing is if you predict 10-8 and its 10-9 you get more than if you predicted 10-3.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Still need to 132 posts to beat yesterdays record

<laugh>
dont forget this is open since 9.30am this morning the other was open from wednesday .

Postby Alex0paul

Stephen Hendry wrote:Well this is my 25th appearance at the Crucible, and it's remarkable the amount of times that I've produced stuff like that when I've needed to. I just seem to find something from somewhere. At 9-7 down I had my retirement speech ready for the press.I just felt that this sums it all up, at the end of a poor season, losing in the first round at the Crucible.

But like I said earlier, at 9-7 down something clicked, I dont where it came from but if I could produce that form more often I would be competing for titles, instead of producing it in two and three frame spurts.

I definately would have thought about retiring during the summer if I' have lost this match. It's been a poor season, I'm just struggling on and it's just frustrating not producing good snooker.

When Zhang missed that black off the spot at 9-7, I could smell blood and from then on I played great. At 9-8 down I felt there was only one winner, and I felt like winning the last frame in one visit but the reds didn't open so I had to be patient.

I thought Zhang was phenominal, he showed no nerves. Obviously he had nothing to lose and you can raise your game,but by the same token he could have froze out there.Yesterday I played some of my best safety, and he just kept knocking in balls from tight under the baulk rail. I was sat in my chair thinking thats wahat I used to do when I was eighteen. Amongst the balls he never looked like missing.

I'll get some sleep and start preparing for my next match tomorrow, I'm just so relieved not to be driving home tonight.

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:Hendo has been pure awful since he missed the chance to go 8-5. Game set and match now I feel. We also might hear the word retirement come from Hendry's mouth......

:)

Postby Alex0paul

Michael Holt wrote:I had chances tonight, I lost couple of frames I could have won. I missed a pink clearing up and that was the story of the match for me to be honest. I missed about five big balls that I don’t miss in the qualifiers, that’s why I win all the time there.

It’s not because I can’t play out there, I know that I can. When I can get in the balls I can score, I feel good out there and I really enjoy it. I am just trying to break through. I am trying so hard to break through. I have been here five or six years on the verge of things but I am just trying so hard. I just need a few wins to give me that belief.

I think at 7-2 down, I have had a 100 break, two 60 breaks, a fifty break and maybe a forty and a thirty. If I was told before the match begun I would have those breaks I would said it would definitely been at least 6-3. It’s frustrating because I know I can play, what do I need to do?

Joe is a great mate and I wish him well and I hope he goes on to do well here. I just play the game and focus on myself. It’s frustrating because I love it out there. I thought in the last frame when he was potting, I’m going to miss playing out there. It’s so frustrating because I am better than that, so much better than that that it is scary. But I need to prove that and hopefully I will one day.

I might need to twitch up a few times to win and get away with it and get on that roll, but I don’t, I keep getting beaten. But I do win pressure games with good clearances all the time, that’s why I win so much in qualifying. The standard of snooker in Prestatyn is the same, just full of players that don’t play very well at venues. It is just frustrating

You have to feel a bit sorry for Michael.