Topic locked

Re: Our 2010 WC Pics

Postby Tubberlad

Great stuff Monique, thanks for all these pictures <ok> and a very good job you do too, might I say.

Postby Rocket_ron

thetubberlad wrote:Great stuff Monique, thanks for all these pictures <ok> and a very good job you do too, might I say.

yes tubbs i agree, monique is doing a fantastic job and im real proud that this thread has been used for some good pics and video, thanks everyone

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:Great stuff Monique, thanks for all these pictures <ok> and a very good job you do too, might I say.

yes tubbs i agree, monique is doing a fantastic job and im real proud that this thread has been used for some good pics and video, thanks everyone

yes I agree my photos were top drawer :wave:

Postby The Cueist

rocket_ron wrote:

Yep!Yep!Monique ,GREAT STUFF. :D :D

i WAS WHIPPING SMARTY BOY AT POOL,When i noticed Mark Allen beside us playing pool,We got chatting and smartyboy asked could we have a few pictures.

Mark duly obliged and he was a lovely fella and down to earth with it.A pleasure to meet as was Marcus Campbell though i was tipsy and the pictures were not great,At first i said to Smartyboy not to post the pics with me in but then i thought what the hell.

So Smartyboy posted them . <ok> After i had whipped his ass at pool on a rubbish table and i hadnt played pool for five years i know!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will bring vid cam with me next year and stay the first week and post good quality stills on everyday i am there,My 18 year old son wants to come with me next year. <ok> He likes pool and as he is just like me ,He will be trying to thrash me at pool,We will record and post the results. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

yes I agree my photos were top drawer :wave:

smart,
my fave pic from you is this

Quality

Postby Roland

I see Stephen Lee managed to get a ticket for the final.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheesyman99 wrote:Image

Not mine but I lol'd at the girl holding shrek sticking her middle finger up

They were there the whole time. I spotted the Shrek doll when I was there the opening weekend, and my mate spotted them on the telly during the final. I was like; "Yeah! Old news."