Topic locked

Re: World Championship Prediction Contest - Discussion!

Postby Casey

For the first part of this 2nd round most people have gone for the same people, with the exception of Dott v Maguire. Its the next set of 2nd round predictions that will really separate the men from the boys

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:Just to confirm...I have until 2.30pm on Saturday to post my predictions?

case

incase the net goes haywire dont leave it that late lol

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:A 10-7 Win for Maguire and I am in the lead after round 1..............<cool>

no-one has defended a WC before, but Case will do this with plenty to spare....... he is a phenomenom. :bowdown:

na he was going well in defense of china but he went overconfident and blew it.. <laugh>

Postby GJ

maguire cheers for the 8 points

a few upsets in the 2nd set of 2nd round matches and im in with a good chance :ahh:

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:maguire cheers for the 8 points

a few upsets in the 2nd set of 2nd round matches and im in with a good chance :ahh:

If you finish in the top ten, i'll do any forefit you like.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:maguire cheers for the 8 points

If you finish in the top ten, i'll do any forefit you like.

i will win :afro: :)

Postby Roland

I'm having second thoughts about going for Allen v Dott. I guess it would be the same the other way around but I thought how well Allen has been playing he's bound to be favourite... but Dott.... you wouldn' bet against him would you?

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:I'm having second thoughts about going for Allen v Dott. I guess it would be the same the other way around but I thought how well Allen has been playing he's bound to be favourite... but Dott.... you wouldn' bet against him would you?

i think allen will nick it, yes dott is playing well but allen has played well constantly

Postby Bourne

thetubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:Does anyone know who's top of predictions at the moment ? :redneck:

Yes, I do know happen to know. he goes by the name of..... TheTubberLad

I just wish you'd make it more obvious ;)

Postby Smart

Pretty tightly bunched contest going into the 2nd batch of 2nd round matches. Its great how 1 result Dott over Mags opens things out.

I think quite a few have gone for the Group Leader over Carter so that will be interesting to see the effect that has ...... also Ding vs Murphy will have split opinions..... great contest so far.

Thx to Tubber/PL. :wave: <ok>