Topic locked

Re: World Championship Prediction Contest - Discussion!

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
case_master wc wrote:That Fu match has cost me dear. :(

predictable result mate :ahh:

Like the Ronnie one <laugh> Gould pickers very lucky, should have lost that.

nerveless clearance in decider and fu out of the way who is a bad match up for robbo :ahh:

Postby GJ

case_master wc wrote:Round 2 will be the one that really splits the field...alot of close matches with big players involved

true mate :afro:

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:Round 2 will be the one that really splits the field...alot of close matches with big players involved

Indeed, anyone within 15 of the lead after R1 won't be out of the running.

Postby Bourne

Cheesyman99 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

I will WIN the wooden spoon just like Holty !!!

Fair chance bro ...

Postby Cheesyman99

Bourne wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

I will WIN the wooden spoon just like Holty !!!

Fair chance bro ...

I will storm thorugh the field in the second week, like Alberto Contador in the Tour de France

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:

Well I am 18 adrift at the minute but if Williams can take this 10-5 I will pull a bit closer ;)

Postby Tubberlad

Young predicting genius thetubberlad has moved quietly into contention at the World Championship after ingeniously backing Steve Davis to take out Mark King. In spite of widespread mockery at the hands of other less well informed posters, Tubbs held tough and went through with his prediction, and has now moved up to fifth, just four points off Monique, Yummy and tournament favourite JohnFromLondonTown. Casemaster, the defending champion, has also made his first serious move, and could make it a battle between the three Irishmen, as it's hard to look beyond them.

You feel it's time for the handsome young Kerryman to finally deliver on his immense predicting talent, and hammer the rest <ok>

Postby Bourne

Only about matches in, a long way to go junior <cool> As a three time tournament winner and a top-5 at the Worlds, I know what it takes to do it at the business end of tournaments :dance2: