Topic locked

Re: World Championship Prediction Contest - Discussion!

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul wrote:
Bourne wrote:100% Record in completed matches for me so far, ominous for you mugs having to chase me <cool>

Am I top on alphabetical order?

NO IT'S LISTED IN ORDER OF NUMBER OF WINS OF THE GRAND PRIX THIS SEASON SO THAT MAKES ME NUMBER ONE !!!

Postby Tubberlad

Looking at the contest, I feel this could be Tubberlad's year. He's young, exciting, devilishly handsome... and loaded with talent. In fact, he is without doubt the most naturally gifted predictor.

Tubber's problems have always been his commitment to predicting. Drink, fags and women all distract the poor soul, but this year he looks really well up for it, thanks to his new, cleaner style of living. The nights out have been cut down, and the World Number 9 looks poised to challenge for the World Title.

The longer format will suit him, as it tends to seprate the best from the not-so-good, and his talent will shine through. The old reliables, John, Sonny, Cleaver, Smart, Wild, Lucky, Paddy, Bourne along with the defending champion Casemaster have a battle on their hands with the young star.

It's time for Tubber to live up to his potential, and take the title he deserves <ok> watch out for GJtheaussiestud too, even more of a studmuffin than the Irishman, if his head is right, he'll be tough to stop.

Postby Tubberlad

wildJONESEYE wrote:all of them will be blown away with the brilliant unpredictability of Wild <ok>

I've highlighted exactly why you won't win, as it's a prediction contest <laugh> As I've said, this event has Tubber written all over it. A new era of domination beckons :evilgrin:

Postby Wildey

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Current UK Champion. I might take a while to get going this time but by week two I'll be in front.

yes it will take you 18 days to get going <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Current UK Champion. I might take a while to get going this time but by week two I'll be in front.

I could have won that event, but I chose to get snake hissed the night before the final, and forgot to predict <laugh> as I say, drink has been my undoing

Postby Alex0paul

Bourne wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:If you predict a player to win 10-9 but they lose 9-10 do you get the 2 bonus points for being one frame out?

Nice try :redneck:

Not they have done this though. Its just an anomaly that needs clearing up if it hasn't already.