Topic locked

Re: Those of you going to the Crucible....

Postby Rocket_ron

thetubberlad wrote:
Sonny wrote:
rocket_ron wrote::huh:
they dont say snooker fanantic

Oh poo <doh>

Nice going, dumbass <doh>

i was laying in bed last night when it suddenly clicked :idea2: "watch out for the island" on 606 oneball and case was saying "watch out for the island" and i think i know what you ment

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:Image

is mine white or red.......................... :huh2: :huh: :huh2: :huh:

They were all out of XXL in Red and White, your stuck with the pink <laugh> :jugs:

Postby Roland

All will be revealed in due course. And all men have the white shirt, the pink is Case's lady and the dark pink is Monique. Looks redder in the photo than it does in the flesh.

Postby Roland

Nice. Yeah I had the same seat last year a number of times, you probably remember? Great seat <ok>

The best thing is you've got a good seat if the curtain raises after your side has finished.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Nice. Yeah I had the same seat last year a number of times, you probably remember? Great seat <ok>

The best thing is you've got a good seat if the curtain raises after your side has finished.

I remember your seat well. :redneck:

I am planning on making total use of my time in Sheffield, which means a delicate juggling act to make sure I see loadsa action plus do not totally neglect Mrs....... <ok>

Think I am up to the task though :idea:

Postby Roland

Aye, those 17 days of not alienating the other half is bloody hard work. They just don't seem to grasp that snooker is more important :redneck:

Postby Casey

:emu: :emu:

So this is what they look like on, I think they will do the job rightly.

Notice the awkward pose in the first pic :redneck: , was going to take one with me reading Nuts but couldn’t find a copy