Topic locked

Re: Crucible Countdown !!!!!!

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:it was right at the time of intercoursing posting ...i cant be updating it all the intercoursing time ort some tit would be acusing me of post whoring etc ...im trying to do it no more than 3 or 4 times a day.

I'm just messing ;) On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you ?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:it was right at the time of intercoursing posting ...i cant be updating it all the intercoursing time ort some tit would be acusing me of post whoring etc ...im trying to do it no more than 3 or 4 times a day.

sorry i just had to give a rollicking to some kids they were on the roof of my shed ...

i told them you kill yourself im taking no responsability for it. got some cheak back as per normal.

on a scale of 1 to 10 its off the scale love this time of year Masters the Grand National then the Marathon before the Greatest show on earth at the Crucible :excited: :excited: :excited:

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:

sorry i just had to give a rollicking to some kids they were on the roof of my shed ...

i told them you kill yourself im taking no responsability for it. got some cheak back as per normal.

on a scale of 1 to 10 its off the scale love this time of year Masters the Grand National then the Marathon before the Greatest show on earth at the Crucible :excited: :excited: :excited:

Kids on the roof of your shed <laugh> I shouldn't laugh ! Shoot the buggers that's what I say !

I can't wait either, it's been toooooo o long since last year :dance:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:I can't wait either, it's been toooooo o long since last year :dance:

yes its been a year lol

Postby GJ

<laugh>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:I can't wait either, it's been toooooo o long since last year :dance:

yes its been a year lol

:bird: rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

<laugh> :wild2:

Postby Roland

You buy them in the venue, I think they're about a fiver but snooker is so much better when you don't have to listen to commentary! The atmosphere gets you into the game, the commentary gives you an interactive feel like watching on tv but in 3D. I definitely prefer without commentary because you can see what's really happening without listening to someone telling you from their point of view what's happening. It's also really annoying when you're sat next to someone with an ear piece and you can hear Virgo shouting when players are down on the shots. The players can hear it too.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:You buy them in the venue, I think they're about a fiver but snooker is so much better when you don't have to listen to commentary! The atmosphere gets you into the game, the commentary gives you an interactive feel like watching on tv but in 3D. I definitely prefer without commentary because you can see what's really happening without listening to someone telling you from their point of view what's happening. It's also really annoying when you're sat next to someone with an ear piece and you can hear Virgo shouting when players are down on the shots. The players can hear it too.

i may not bother, it was nice at EISS without commentery.

thanks for the reply bro <cool>

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Saving up for the Crucible obviously :santa:

not really, the funds are all in place ;) and ive even stuck my pre-Crucible accumulator on a week early <ok>

maybe im saving my liver :john: was due a quiet weekend i suppose, had a good few heavy ones lately, seems well depressing finishing work after a stressful day and just sitting in though, first friday night in about 2 months ive stayed in :zzz:

Rock N Roll rofl

Postby Tubberlad

I've only drank once in the last 2 months, and have packed in the fags too :bowdown: salute the boss, people

Postby Wildey

dont think sonny knows that lol

lets hope his countdown finishes before this thread though <laugh>

Postby Wildey

7 Days,9 Hours and 30 minutes to go

Goodnight :zzz:

Postby Wildey

5 Days,12 Hours and 53 minutes to go

Postby Roland

You've seen the site for 1 second the first thing you do is update this bloody topic <laugh>

You've been dying for this all weekend, this is what the emails were about isn't it?

legend <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:You've seen the site for 1 second the first thing you do is update this bloody topic <laugh>

You've been dying for this all weekend, this is what the emails were about isn't it?

legend <ok>

<laugh> <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:You've seen the site for 1 second the first thing you do is update this bloody topic <laugh>

legend <ok>

no the reason i did this first was it need doing it was 2 bloody days behind due tou you fanneing about ....

and RR you can laugh you being talking bullocks on 606 all day

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:and RR you can laugh you being talking balls on 606 all day

in what way?

lol

we all have been talking bullocks on there at some point.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:and RR you can laugh you being talking balls on 606 all day

in what way?

lol

we all have been talking balls on there at some point.

oh, so your not being funny with me then

Postby GJ

the colouring here is a bit light :chin:

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:the colouring here is a bit light :chin:

aye it is bright, im sure there's more tweeks yet, but at least its up and running and all us lot can chat :D

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:the colouring here is a bit light :chin:

aye it is bright, im sure there's more tweeks yet, but at least its up and running and all us lot can chat :D

heres a sugestion why not put it in the sugestion section or pm Sonny regarding tweeks guys viewforum.php?f=43