25%
Mark Selby
10%
Neil Robertson
5%
Other (please state)
30%

Total votes : 20

Re: Whose going to win 2010 betfred world title?

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:
At least when Higgins and Ronnie play you tend to see an outstanding match, without seeing the people involved acting like petulant children. I want to see the snooker do the talking, seeing Ronnie go :wild2: again is just boring to me.

snookerfan, you absoutly right here buddy, hendry and higgins are the only players that bring out the best in ronnie. if they play brilliant he wants to play brilliant. If other players aka selby robertson allen play brilliant he losers it

Postby GJ

rocket_ron wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
At least when Higgins and Ronnie play you tend to see an outstanding match, without seeing the people involved acting like petulant children. I want to see the snooker do the talking, seeing Ronnie go :wild2: again is just boring to me.

snookerfan, you absoutly right here buddy, hendry and higgins are the only players that bring out the best in ronnie. if they play brilliant he wants to play brilliant. If other players aka selby robertson allen play brilliant he losers it

of course a great example the masters robbo played very well and ronnie stepped it up so that blows you theory out of the water

:chin: <laugh>

Postby Roland

Do you reckon Selby's odds will shorten as he progresses in the China Open? Is there anywhere offering better than 8's? I need to get some cash down before they start to come in.

Postby Alex0paul

I have to stick with Dott, what kind of supporter would I be not to say him, but realistically my tips are Maguire, Murphy and Robertson.

Postby N_Castle07

too hard to say these days the bottom half has the better players i'd say from the bottom half i would fancy the winner of Selby v O'Sullivan to progress to the final. I might put a bet on Higgins or Murphy each way cause i would fancy one of them to get to the final in the top half. might deside after China Open. Probs go with Murphy for a better price.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:Do you reckon Selby's odds will shorten as he progresses in the China Open? Is there anywhere offering better than 8's? I need to get some cash down before they start to come in.

As far as bookmakers go, the best you can get is 17/2 at SportingBet (usually give good odds in snooker for some reason), but even better than that, Betfair have 10.0 (9/1) available, 500 quid waiting to be matched. Unless Robbo, Murphy or Ding win the China, I can't see anyone pushing Selby off 3rd favouritism.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I've taken the 44's on offer for Jamie Cope on BetFair. Small potatoes at the mo, tenner wise. I'm waiting for them to post 'to get to the final' & will look again for value for Jamie Cope. I also notice he's gone fav against Ali Carter on there too. :chin:

I'll be keeping an eye out on how Ronnie is in the market, waiting to pounch on that too. :)

Postby Bourne

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I've taken the 44's on offer for Jamie Cope on BetFair. Small potatoes at the mo, tenner wise. I'm waiting for them to post 'to get to the final' & will look again for value for Jamie Cope. I also notice he's gone fav against Ali Carter on there too. :chin:

I'll be keeping an eye out on how Ronnie is in the market, waiting to pounch on that too. :)

Ron 7/2 @ betfair at the moment, I think there was a moment around the Welsh Open that Higgins went joint favo or pretty close ... All respect to Higgins and that, but I don't think he'll do it again this year, so many close matches last time, no-ones defended their title there for a long time ... Just think someone's going to go on an unstoppable run, who that is, that's what we've all got to work out :huh:

Postby GJ

cope to win quarter 2 maybe value he wont reach the final let alone win the worlds

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:cope to win quarter 2 maybe value he wont reach the final let alone win the worlds

6/1 :chin: Not bad.

:)

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:cope to win quarter 2 maybe value he wont reach the final let alone win the worlds

6/1 :chin: Not bad.

:)

Robbo quarter 1 @ 11/4, that looks a nice bet considering his only challenger should be Higgins, and Robbo won't be any higher than 6/4 in that match.

Postby Casey

Trying to find a customer service number for easyjet is like pulling teeth. :grrr: I emailed them about my flight but no doubt I will get some bull answer. The last train leaves at 8.05pm so if I am delayed much I will be stuck in Liverpool and have a hell of a job getting to Sheffield for 10am Saturday <doh>

Postby Smart

case_master wc wrote:Trying to find a customer service number for easyjet is like pulling teeth. :grrr: I emailed them about my flight but no doubt I will get some bull answer. The last train leaves at 8.05pm so if I am delayed much I will be stuck in Liverpool and have a hell of a job getting to Sheffield for 10am Saturday <doh>

the timing of this volcanic ash could not be worse.......... :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: