Topic locked

Re: World Championships 2010 : ROUND 1 DRAW !!!

Postby Roland

Robbo has the game, he proved it in the Grand Prix but he needs to be on top of it 100% of the time. I still fancy Higgins to pip him at the post because they WILL meet!

Postby Smart

thetubberlad wrote: <laugh> I wouldn't mind bringing her with me though, give me something to do (excuse the pun ;) ) when I'm not watching the snooker. If I could land her in some shop that would be that sorted.

<laugh> rofl

I think there are some decent shops close to the Crucible without having to use any transport..... and also Casey your GF can just chill out in the hotel pool or have a few drinks on your tab rofl :D <laugh> <cool>

Postby rebecca

I love Ann Summers rofl She's even my friend on Facebook!!

I dont know what matches yaw'll have spoken about, so sorry if ye've already discussed:

Selby vs Doherty?

Postby Rocket_ron

Time for my daily moan....I dont agree with this 2 seesons over 2 days crap! its stupid and a joke.
Take mark allens match for example 17th april 10am then 18th april 10 am, whats all that about!!!!!!!!!! its a farce. 24hr inbetween sessions. i dont agree with it at all. in my mind both seesions should be on the same day.

Now im expecting 90% folk on here to disagree with me but i just wanted to voice my oppinions and have a moan

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:Time for my daily moan....I dont agree with this 2 seesons over 2 days crap! its stupid and a joke.
Take mark allens match for example 17th april 10am then 18th april 10 am, whats all that about!!!!!!!!!! its a farce. 24hr inbetween sessions. i dont agree with it at all. in my mind both seesions should be on the same day.

Now im expecting 90% folk on here to disagree with me but i just wanted to voice my oppinions and have a moan

DISAGREE :wave:

Postby Rocket_ron

thetubberlad wrote:Rocket, you should try organising the worlds <laugh> these matches over two days HAVE to happen, otherwise you're going well beyond the 17 days.

just the best of 19s to be played on 1 day. best of 25's and over then its obvious to play over 2 days, and if it goes over 17days all to the good