Topic locked

Re: World Championship Qualifiers Stage 3!!

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:I can't believe so many people are going for Lee given what he has been through over the past few weeks.

Dunn appeared to be in good form judging by his scoring against milkins

i had lee down as a banker now not so sure

how many times has dunn reached the crucible i remmeber stevens beating him years ago i think :chin:

Postby Alex0paul

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:and how mnay world finals has pie man reached and how many masters titles and uk championship titles has he compared with stevens

<laugh> rofl

agreed world finalist twice, uk and masters winner is better than 4 basic rankers

spot on ron and i would be honest to admit stevens has achieved more than robbo at this stage despite robbos 4 ranking titles

hopefully both will win the world title in the next few years <cool>

How is losing achieveing more than winning?

Postby Witz78

rocket_ron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:and how mnay world finals has pie man reached and how many masters titles and uk championship titles has he compared with stevens

<laugh> rofl

agreed world finalist twice, uk and masters winner is better than 4 basic rankers

I maintain that peak Lee is a better player than peak Stevens. Not much in it, admittedly but with Stevens you always sensed that a Jimmy-esque blow up was on the cards no matter how well he was playing.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

<laugh> rofl

I maintain that peak Lee is a better player than peak Stevens. Not much in it, admittedly but with Stevens you always sensed that a Jimmy-esque blow up was on the cards no matter how well he was playing.

and lee was always more worried about his after match meal so its a double edged sword <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

Alex0paul wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

<laugh> rofl

spot on ron and i would be honest to admit stevens has achieved more than robbo at this stage despite robbos 4 ranking titles

hopefully both will win the world title in the next few years <cool>

How is losing achieveing more than winning?

because he has won or been close to winning the big ones, lee has won little ones.

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

<laugh> rofl

i think stevens peak tips lee's peak. its like saying ronnie's peak beaks higgin's peak. it doesn't

Postby Witz78

rofl
rocket_ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

<laugh> rofl

i think stevens peak tips lee's peak. its like saying ronnie's peak beaks higgin's peak. it doesn't

Ronnies peak DOES tip Higgins though. I dont think anyone can doubt that peak Ronnie is almost unplayable.

Lees temperament was better than Stevens, and he was a better potter too. Stevens probably had a slightly better all round game but lacked the bottle at key times.

Anyway, so long as both of them win this week ill be rofl all the way to the bank!

If anything, the cheating allegations will have Lee fired up even more than normal to win <ok>

Postby Wildey

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Matthew Stevens 0-0 Marcus Campbell
Dave Harold 0-0 Mark Davis
Steve Davis 0-0 Adrian Gunnell
Fergal O'Brien 0-0 Alan Mcmanus
Liang Wenbo 0-0 Rod Lawler

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:GSC is giving scores.
Maff already 1-0 up vs Campbell

<cool>

Postby Wildey

Thank God for GSC

Latest

Matthew Stevens 1-0 Marcus Campbell
Dave Harold 1-0 Mark Davis
Steve Davis 0-0 Adrian Gunnell
Fergal O'Brien 0-1 Alan McManus
Liang Wenbo 0-0 Rod Lawler

Postby GJ

i wonder is rodney trying to grind down wenbo already <laugh>

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
Monique wrote:GSC is giving scores.
Maff already 1-0 up vs Campbell

good morning Mon, what time are you setting off on your trek.......?

a fellow hiker :wave: Im also off out a hike later as its a glorious day here, hope i get a good reception on the mobile net to keep up to date with the scores :)

CMON STEVE 1-0 !!!

Postby Witz78

FORGET THE FACT LIVE SCORING IS DOWN, THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE WE CANT VIEW THESE MATCH STREAMS ON 110SPOORT OR SOMEWHERE ELSE, EVEN EUROSPORT ???? THERED BE A DECENT AUDIENCE, IT WOULD BE A GOOD SNOOKER GAP FILLER TOO, FOR BETWEEN THE WELSH AND CHINA TOURNAMENTS.

PS- SORRY FOR THE CAPS (COULDNT BE BOTHERED CHANGING HALFWAY THRU AND RE-WRITING)

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:FORGET THE FACT LIVE SCORING IS DOWN, THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE WE CANT VIEW THESE MATCH STREAMS ON 110SPOORT OR SOMEWHERE ELSE, EVEN EUROSPORT ???? THERED BE A DECENT AUDIENCE, IT WOULD BE A GOOD SNOOKER GAP FILLER TOO, FOR BETWEEN THE WELSH AND CHINA TOURNAMENTS.

PS- SORRY FOR THE CAPS (COULDNT BE BOTHERED CHANGING HALFWAY THRU AND RE-WRITING)

i do believe there will be something sorted for next season via betting sites it has to happen.

im really snake hissed off with 110sport or IMG or whoever for pulling the plug due to some contractual bolloxx and in the meantime the poor fan is the people that suffer bucking cretins.