Topic locked

Re: World Championship Qualifiers Stage 3!!

Postby Witz78

GJtheaussiestud wrote:rodney 1-0 up <laugh>

you dont want him thru do ya? For the good of the tournament im wanting all the big names through <ok> want as many cracking R1 games as possible

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

you dont want him thru do ya? For the good of the tournament im wanting all the big names through <ok> want as many cracking R1 games as possible

i like wenbo but i know how much seifer likes him so i want him to lose <ok>

Postby GJ

it worked fine last sunday for the round 1 quallies

:chin:

and the most important quallifying round they mess it up <doh>

Postby Casey

Before the Welsh and China qualifying Wenbo was 5th on the one year list, now down to 7th. If he qualifies he should make the top 16, it would take a good few results to go against him to miss out

Postby Wildey

could someone tell rip van winkle live scoring its bucking sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

i like wenbo but i know how much seifer likes him so i want him to lose <ok>

no offence wild but thats pretty pathetic deciding to go against a player just cos someone else supports him.

LIVE SCORING IS WORKING NOW :clap: :tree: :cracker: <ok>

Postby Wildey

sent E Mail to WS

Could someone wake up Live Scoring its stuck on bloody Friday. in-case it has gone missing on you but today is Sunday now for Christ bloody sake fix the sodding thing.

Postby Wildey

SEE i have influence <ok>

and Witz it might be pathetic but lets face it you have made a career out of having petty pathetic hatred towards players <ok>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:sent E Mail to WS

Could someone wake up Live Scoring its stuck on bloody Friday. in-case it has gone missing on you but today is Sunday now for Christ bloody sake fix the sodding thing.

I have a feeling your emails will be filtered to the waste bin. Its a hunch (no offence). <laugh>

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:SEE i have influence <ok>

and Witz it might be pathetic but lets face it you have made a career out of having petty pathetic hatred towards players <ok>

thanks for fixing LiveScoring for us GJ <ok> took u long enough tho rofl

ahh but my dislike for certain players, is all down to my own personal tastes, im not taking the cop out and just deciding to hate them cos other folk like them. If i like them i like them, if i hate them i hate them - regardless of who else likes or hates them <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I've got some movement point scoring wise on live scoring now but its against the names of the players who were playing Friday. I don't know which is worse? <laugh>

:huh:

Postby Monique

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I've got some movement point scoring wise on live scoring now but its against the names of the players who were playing Friday. I don't know which is worse? <laugh>

Try to empty your cache?

Witz78 wrote:i fear for Stevens already :huh: i sense the jitters are kicking in :chin:

Any chance of some updates score wise? Is Matthew Stevens getting beat? Early days tho....

Postby Witz78

Monique wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I've got some movement point scoring wise on live scoring now but its against the names of the players who were playing Friday. I don't know which is worse? <laugh>

Try to empty your cache?

maybe he doesnt need the toilet though.......

Postby Wildey

Latest

Matthew Stevens 1-1 Marcus Campbell
Dave Harold 1-1 Mark Davis
Steve Davis 2-0 Adrian Gunnell
Fergal O'Brien 1-2 Alan McManus
Liang Wenbo 1-1 Rod Lawler

lol im not fussed who makes it through to be honest

Postby Witz78

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i fear for Stevens already :huh: i sense the jitters are kicking in :chin:

Any chance of some updates score wise? Is Matthew Stevens getting beat? Early days tho....

hes probably going 2-1 down. 15-53 down in frame 3
Wenbo broke down in frame 3 and Lawler is back in the balls
Harold - Davis :zzz: MD going 2-1 up probably
2-1 mCMANUS and Gunnell about to come back to 1-2

Monique wrote:

Try to empty your cache?

Tried that Mon thanks, including refresh the lot, still no joy. I'll have to wait until it fix's itself I suppose. :-(

Postby Wildey

i think Stevens is in for a long hard match .

if wenbo does qualify i hope he gets Hendry

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:Latest

Matthew Stevens 1-1 Marcus Campbell
Dave Harold 1-1 Mark Davis
Steve Davis 2-0 Adrian Gunnell
Fergal O'Brien 1-2 Alan McManus
Liang Wenbo 1-1 Rod Lawler

lol im not fussed who makes it through to be honest

wild,

i find that comment very strange.

Your a big snooker fan so surely you must have your favourites and preferences amongst these games? Or do you only really care about the top end of the game?

Im hoping all the big names make it through, want as good a R1 line up as possible, id think most neutrals would favour the big names to get through :huh:

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:i think Stevens is in for a long hard match .

I hope Wenny gets Ebbo. I will stuff £200 on Wenny and buy Witz a pint and a whisky with my profits. :wave:

thats kind of you <laugh>

witz i meant in the Wenbo v Lawlor match not in the whole round lol

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:i think Stevens is in for a long hard match .

I hope Wenny gets Ebbo. I will stuff £200 on Wenny and buy Witz a pint and a whisky with my profits. :wave:

whisky? :scared: make it a baileys and youve got a deal <ok>

infact hold on, Ebdons going nowhere, The Force is top 16 royalty and will continue to survive much to the annoyance of all the Ebdon boo boys. CMON PETE will be the cries from me next month <ok>